• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I have a hunch that Koharu will get Charmander. This is based on its suspicious inclusion in many promo art (moreso than the other two starters imo) and if Gou was offered a Kanto starter, I'm pretty sure Sakuragi will offer his own daughter one when/if she decides to become trainer.

I’m pretty sure when the Galar fossil Pokémon are introduced, the anime will not show the living hell side to them.

and there is no way they have been caught by Ash, that will feature in one episode and barely ever be seen again.

I’m pretty sure when the Galar fossil Pokémon are introduced, the anime will not show the living hell side to them.

and there is no way they have been caught by Ash, that will feature in one episode and barely ever be seen again.

Can't wait for the tonal shift where Ash encounters the revived Galar fossil Pokemon and then the rest of the series is focused on questioning the various ethical implications in Pokemon.

I hear we're getting a new opening soon and not only that but also a person from ash's past will appear in it. So any thoughts on who it might be and what spoilers we're getting?

Do you have a source on this? I remember when they first advertised Journeys back in 2019 they said that someone from Ash's past inspired him to become a Pokemon master, so we're probably meeting that person soon if the rumors are true.

Do you have a source on this? I remember when they first advertised Journeys back in 2019 they said that someone from Ash's past inspired him to become a Pokemon master, so we're probably meeting that person soon if the rumors are true.
To be exact, we're getting a new animation for the opening, not a new theme just yet.

Screenshot_2020_0720_232218.png
Screenshot_2020_0720_232151.png

Some new merch.

Just now realizing how crappy these figures look. Lucario looks like he's holding a watermelon.

I try to take the merch with a grain of salt, but Morpeko certainly seems like it'll be sticking around at least. Galarian Ponyta also keeps showing up, but that may be just because it's pretty marketable. Heracross is one my favorite Pokemon and I've been hoping for Ash's to come back so my fingers are crossed, but it's more likely that Gou will catch one in PM032. Future Zapdos episode maybe?

Zacian and Zamazenta's figures look kind of chubby somehow.

Heracross is one my favorite Pokemon and I've been hoping for Ash's to come back so my fingers are crossed, but it's more likely that Gou will catch one in PM032.
I'm actually curious about that; I've noticed that so far none of Gou's Pokémon are ones Ash has (they share some of the same lines like Taillow but not at the same stage) and I'm wondering if that'll change at some point.

Tyranitar and Greninja pop up again.
Dunno what to make of all the Galarian starters being fully evolved though.

EdR-qrdUMAAKjS9

Pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with the anime in terms of merchandise. Its just a listing of popular Pokemon and current generation starters, because where are Dragonite and Galarfetch'd.

That lacks the anime logo and I wouldn't be surprised to discover it's fake, as it looks amateurish and I've found no Japanese source or a full version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom