• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Seeing Dracovish on the poster and on Ash's side makes me hope that Ash may catch it, would be nice to see Ash finally catch a Fossil Pokemon

Nice to see Chloe getting an Eevee, wonder if it will evolve during Journeys and into what. Maybe Jolteon to work alongside Yamper

Seeing Dracovish on the poster and on Ash's side makes me hope that Ash may catch it, would be nice to see Ash finally catch a Fossil Pokemon

Nice to see Chloe getting an Eevee, wonder if it will evolve during Journeys and into what. Maybe Jolteon to work alongside Yamper
did you not forget about some posters from the last series. Remember when most of us thought ash would get eevee but didn't , the dartrix we didn't know if ash Rowley was gonna evolve or it was haus at first. The first one after sun and moon aired for a year it showed solago with ash and Lillie and most thought litten and Rowler would evolve but only litten did. For all we know the writers might be trolling us and Chloe might just be petting the eevee belonging to ash or goh. They might be trying to troll us like Sobble a few months ago.Think about it

did you not forget about some posters from the last series. Remember when most of us thought ash would get eevee but didn't , the dartrix we didn't know if ash Rowley was gonna evolve or it was haus at first. The first one after sun and moon aired for a year it showed solago with ash and Lillie and most thought litten and Rowler would evolve but only litten did. For all we know the writers might be trolling us and Chloe might just be petting the eevee belonging to ash or goh. They might be trying to troll us like Sobble a few months ago.Think about it
I don't think that's a fair comparison. Those other times teased Pokémon were shown in posters nobody was seen directly interacting with them, but now we have Chloe petting Eevee and smiling down at her. So yeah, I'd say that poster all but confirms Eevee going to Chloe. Heck, I'd even argue that the reason they're not being vague this time about the girl companion getting Eevee is because the last time they teased an Eevee going to the main cast, they accidentally implied that Ash would get it, leading to considerable backlash when it was caught by Lana instead, so this time they made the foreshadowing more explicit to warn us ahead of time.

I don't think that's a fair comparison. Those other times teased Pokémon were shown in posters nobody was seen directly interacting with them, but now we have Chloe petting Eevee and smiling down at her. So yeah, I'd say that poster all but confirms Eevee going to Chloe. Heck, I'd even argue that the reason they're not being vague this time about the girl companion getting Eevee is because the last time they teased an Eevee going to the main cast, they accidentally implied that Ash would get it, leading to considerable backlash when it was caught by Lana instead, so this time they made the foreshadowing more explicit to warn us ahead of time.
remember what happened to sobble with it was with ash's Pokemon and look what happened.
my point is sometimes we can get trolled like in the first opening where pidgeot fought fearow but didn't until near the end, or ash catching gruddin from the first sun and moon opening, The eevee from the last series , or sobble with ash. We can't always trust posters openings, Images for promo, or even preview where ash said he wanted to catch onyx but didn't in case you forgot. Besides we don't always know the artist original intention behind the posters are. For example some people thought ash get sobble . remember the image the week before goh caught it but didn't happen.This might be one of the times where tradition might be broken and have a male main character get eevee this time.

Evolution Fest Comin'
250px-Ash_Farfetch%27d.png
250px-Goh_Raboot.png
250px-Ash_Riolu.png

Book your seats Before JN043: Sword & Shield II - Black Night

I wonder how their movesets will change upon evolution. It's already been made obvious that Vacuum Wave and Ember are going to become Aura Sphere and Pyro Ball respectively, but if these two are gonna take on Eternatus they're going to need more than that, since Eternatus resist both their signature moves.

Up to this point in DP Aipom, Turtwig and Buizel had a development episode. (Outside his capture episode of course)

Not Farfetch, not Dragonite, not Gengar had a development episode and I even doubt that Riolu had one.

Magikarp had more development than them and this is just sad.

Back
Top Bottom