• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I have been thinking about this, and do y'all wanna know of a Pokémon I wish Ash would catch?

A Orbeetle. It's a mon of typing Ash barely uses (he only had 3 Bugs, one of which got released), and he never used a Psychic type besides Mr. Mime in that random episode. Besides being a Pokemon nobody expects him to have.

I still want the Hatenna and/or Impidimp, but this would be pretty nice to see too.
I'd rather have Goh catch it tbh.

cjy4Ee8.jpg

Looks to me like we have an evolution coming

Yeah. With Sirfetch'd now in his possession, Ash might catch something in the upcoming episodes.
Maybe he'll will get Trapinch like Goh has, Absol, Bagon, Shiny Grookey, Honedge, Sneasel, Rookidee, Zorua, Some Legendarys, Piplup and Magnemite

I would love if Ash caught that Absol from the preview, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Come to think of it, I’m surprised every Absol doesn’t have a seizure whenever Ash is around with how many doomsday events this kid has been through.

and his occasional death maybe the reason it took Ash 8 gens to catch a ghost type was because most ghost types are scared of him.

On the question of new catches for Ash other than some Galar mons I can only think of

Gardevoir
Empoleon

And maybe bringing back Gible and evolving it to Garchomp.

Galar wise

Grimmsnarl
Corviknight

From what I’ve heard and read about the BW team, it sounds better than the JN to me now. I've already given my elaborations before, and this might probably be the first series where I take a break not because I’m busy, but because it actually exhausts me with how things are handled.

The team may look textbook "cool" but these are the worst developed group of Pokémon I’ve seen Ash own. Not to mention the complete lack of any semblance of team structure. You know there’s a problem when the Pokémon team has never functioned as a team 60 episodes in the series.

Not to mention the complete lack of any semblance of team structure. You know there’s a problem when the Pokémon team has never functioned as a team 60 episodes in the series.
In fact, I don’t think any of them have directly interacted outside of brisk group shots or the rare training sequence.

When you consider just how marvelously their personalities would bounce off of one another, this is a damn sin.

Back
Top Bottom