• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If anyone, Goh will be the one catching Piplup, he catches anything and everything. Asides they rarely bring back old co stars, Dawn did evolve Piplup to Empoleon if I remember right, during the Meloetta arc I think we saw. Correct me if I was wrong. There's no way I'll waste time confirming it myself.

If anyone, Goh will be the one catching Piplup, he catches anything and everything. Asides they rarely bring back old co stars, Dawn did evolve Piplup to Empoleon if I remember right, during the Meloetta arc I think we saw. Correct me if I was wrong. There's no way I'll waste time confirming it myself.

You are wrong. Its still a Piplup.

Honestly, they're better off just bringing back Dawn than giving a Piplup to Goh. They're gonna wind up promoting BDSP somehow. Best way is bringing back Dawn, and if this is a series that is gonna bring back former traveling companions like Iris, there's a good chance it could happen.
Piplup alone would promote BSDP, and giving it to Chloe or Goh would obviously increase its screentime by a lot. We've already been two occasions where Piplup was featured without Dawn, despite tons of speculation that it could only belong to her. Misty fans are already used to seeing Psyduck without Misty.

If Dawn does come back, it would be nice if Piplup shilling weren't the main reason.

Last edited:
With Iris set to return in JN064, I'm curious to see what her team will be like

Team last we saw her

Axew, Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite, Gible

I'm hoping that she has a sixth member, Gible and/or Axew have evolved at least once

You know I feel like there should be an upcoming episodes preview to celebrate the anniversary of the anime. I wonder why they don't do that as far as I am aware, ever.

Back
Top Bottom