• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

while Goh's captures have slowed down, that doesn't mean Ash's on screen progress has become better since it has mostly been off screen and lazily done. most of Ash and Goh goal related episodes are traded in favor of fillers.
Oh I agree that off screen progress is an issue, however we have just had 3 PWC related episode over a 10 episode span, with 2 separate opponents, one being a revenge match, and a character focused training episode. Not to mention another PWC match against Iris in 4 episodes. So it looks like the PWC is picking back up after dropping off for the DD arc, and the quality of opponent has increased.

Oh I agree that off screen progress is an issue, however we have just had 3 PWC related episode over a 10 episode span, with 2 separate opponents, one being a revenge match, and a character focused training episode. Not to mention another PWC match against Iris in 4 episodes. So it looks like the PWC is picking back up after dropping off for the DD arc, and the quality of opponent has increased.
and again, quantity =/= quality

a PWC battle like the ones against Bea can be considered quality. so comparing the quality PWC battles vs non-quality, it's lacking.

If Absol is caught by Ash then it will be his third Pokemon this saga that is capable of Mega Evolution, after Gengar and Lucario.

I think episode 64 is a Goh episode.
Episode 61: Filler
Episode 62: Goh
Episode 63: Koharu
Episode 65: Goh
Episode 66: Ash
Episode 67: Filler (Most likely).

Looking at episode 50 - 60
Episode 50: Shared (Dracovish and Arctozolt)
Episode 51: Ash
Episode 52: Filler/Goh
Episode 53: Goh
Episode 54: Sobble
Episode 55: Koharu/Filler
Episode 56: Ash (Or Shared)
Episode 57: Filler
Episode 58: Filler (Although i don't know if you can share this one under filler, since it tied in with episode 59: Goh
Episode 60: Ash

I wouldn’t be against Ash catching Absol but I don’t think he will.

Then again, people were excited about him catching Dracovish - when there was no real reason to expect he would - and he did...

Although I think about how Dracovish and Ash’s other Pokémon are treated (even Lucario had pretty much disappeared) and I think he needn’t get more captures. Absol itself though is cool!

I think Ash getting base stages for 2 stage lines (So base stage and evolution) is more likely then him getting base stages for 3 stage lines, since then they need to develop those mons heavily and the Journeys writers seem to be allergic to give development to Ash's mons (Or mons in general). So i think prime candidate for a Galar capture is Cufant.

I think Ash getting base stages for 2 stage lines (So base stage and evolution) is more likely then him getting base stages for 3 stage lines, since then they need to develop those mons heavily and the Journeys writers seem to be allergic to give development to Ash's mons (Or mons in general). So i think prime candidate for a Galar capture is Cufant.
I would agree, if it wasn't the ace of Chairman Rose, and Ash has never before owned the ace Pokemon of a primary antagonist.

Back
Top Bottom