• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I've forgotten to mention this, but in the streams of the newly airing Pokémon episodes, I've seen a commercial for a World Coronation Series toy set, complete with a battlefield and figurines. And in the commercial, it's a Lucario figurine vs. a Charizard figurine, with the Lucario Mega Evolving and the Charizard Gigantamaxing. Foreshadowing on Lucario's part, perhaps?

I would laugh (and cry) if Korrina gets yet another appearance in Pokemon JN before any of the Kalos crew even get a single mention since Pokemon M20.

After announcing winter special theme of anime progress here what I fell. This just a story what I fell it should be to promote both BDSP game and Pokemon Legend Arces along with it
1. Ash will battled Volkner
2. Ash & Goh goes to Safari Zone to catch some Pokémon
3. The return of Cassidy & Bernard. Butch: The name is Butch!
4. Goh was ill, so Ash in charge for catching some Pokémon on his own
5. A funeral of Hunter J.
6. Visting Balloon Factory and Pikachu becomes a giant balloon.
7. Reunited with Dawn again.
8. A battle between Dialga & Palkia
9. A shiny Trapinch appeared and Ash catches it.
10. Visting Mossdeep Gym and battle with Liza & Tate for PWC
11. Goh catches Mawile
12. Ash gets a Mega Ring and Lucario Mega Evolves and Ash set a quest to capture final evolved Pokémon that can Mega Evolved.
13. Ash reunites with Greninja.
14. Giratina & Arceus will appeared

That's a story I think of.

After announcing winter special theme of anime progress here what I fell. This just a story what I fell it should be to promote both BDSP game and Pokemon Legend Arces along with it
3. The return of Cassidy & Bernard. Butch: The name is Butch!
Now that would be great, too bad Matori has taken over their role of rivals

I think Ash will catch a Dragapult.

I don't think so.

He already has an OP Psuedo legendary. Not too speak about Leon owning one.

Ash never gets a Pokemon owned by a regional champion in the current series. Gible was the oddity, but never evolved anyways, soit wasn't even an issue, especially since it came in late as well.

Claiming Ash doesn't share Pokemon with Champions seems like a fairly big reach when Champions are rarely seen using more than a single Pokemon per series to begin with.
Not to mention that Cynthia had Garchomp while Ash had Gible and Kukui had Incineroar while Ash has Litten/Torracat?

What is exactly stopping Ash from catching Dreepy again?

Umm guys.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1421732963583086592
Translation
Report from a person who read the TV game magazine. 8/27 (20?) # 78 "Targeted Sakuragi Research Institute!" An incident occurred in which the Pokemon data collected by Satoshi and Gou had disappeared from the Sakuragi Research Institute! That night, Jimeleon sees a suspicious object in the lab.

This was previously a TBA episode.

I also don't know if we should make a thread for this, since we don't know the source and don't know if its real.

Last edited:
Umm guys.

Translation
Report from a person who read the TV game magazine. 8/27 (20?) # 78 "Targeted Sakuragi Research Institute!" An incident occurred in which the Pokemon data collected by Satoshi and Gou had disappeared from the Sakuragi Research Institute! That night, Jimeleon sees a suspicious object in the lab.

I also don't know if we should make a thread for this, since we don't know the source and don't know if its real.
Someone in the main cast is catching a Drizzile, wow! Or maybe it’s just a PoTD. Who knows?

Umm guys.

Translation

O h n o, not the DATA!

They had stored data?

Back
Top Bottom