• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon familer places new faces

danh19

Reaction score
here is the story I wrote I hope you enjoy love to here what you think

Chapter 1 the final warning

Jessie James and meowth strain their eyes trying to make the boss out but his hidden in shadow Giovanni slowly sits forward very precise in his movements clenching his fists just to make his anger as clear as possible the trio avert their eyes to the floor not daring to look at the boss

Persian tries to see around the desk not bothering to conceal his glee, Giovanni weighs his words carefully not wanting to relent any control " I suggest you leave while I still feeling merciful" meowth head for the door not able to get away quick enough beyond desperation James charges towards the boss taking stopping Jessie and meowth in their tracks while Giovanni quickly recovers as James leans in at him "please sir I begging you I nothing with out team rocket it's my family" Giovanni readies his dismissal taking in Jessie his unable to continue his thoughts turning to Jessie " I owe her mother that much" Jessie stares back at the boss confused by his reaction to her Giovanni " one more chance" none of them can believe their own ears

the rocket trio make their way from the building in a all most drunk like stumble James turns to Jessie and meowth uneasy still "what do we do now Jessie almost attacking " well what do you think we show the boss what we really made of meowth is unable to control his sarcasm " right because that worked in the past Jessie glares at him " that was then this is now we'll train harder and show him what we really made of"

Chapter two a new beginning

girl takes in the night's air through open window she turns to face her room which is just as focusing in on a poster of slightly older ash and Pikachu doing their famous pose " I can do it" her confidence suddenly deflating like a popped balloon "i hope", she turns her focus to the TV a paused image of pikachu battling a nidoking, stepping over to her overly organized desk that matches perfectly with the rest of the room she heads back to the TV pressing play

nidoking charges towards Pikachu it's horn enlarging and glowing Pikachu doesn't move an inch as nidoking nears in at the last second he jumps back nidoking missing by inches stopping annoyed with it's self

Hilda watches the battle intently not daring to take her eyes of it even if she has seem it half a dozen times narrator "tomorrow like most ten year old's Hilda from nuvema town will start her new journey" stern voice shouts out "Hilda" she falls forward startled only just staying on her feet narrator "that is if she recovers in time" she reluctantly turns to face her mum in the doorway Maria giving her a angry disappointed look only a mother could give their child Hilda dare not look her in the eyes when she's like this

" do you know what the time is" Hilda forces herself to look her in the eyes "late" Maria "yes so why are you still up" "i couldn't sleep i to excited" "you could a least watch something more educational" Hilda becomes defensive facing her mum for the first time since she entered the room " it is educational his the best trainer in the world and i only starting my journey thanks to ash" maria puts her hand on her shoulder being more gentle with her "i know but trust me" Hilda quiets down again her mum leads her towards the TV picking up remote of floor where Hilda dropped it maria switches channel prof. juniper is giving lecture on the three starter Pokemon pictured behind her " after this go to sleep" maria leaves as Hilda sits down on her bed with a sigh

chapter three the next day
maria is standing in the doorway with a knowing smile hilda is curled up blanket tossed to the floor she's fast asleep maria strides over to the curtains opening them letting the sun light in Hilda turns over as the rays land on her face Maria turns her attention to her daughter shaking her nothing she does it again "Hilda, Hilda" she slowly wakes sitting with a yawn and a stretch suddenly panicking she looks up at her mum about to speak maria puts her hand on her shoulder reassuring "don't worry you got plenty of time" Hilda eases up

chapter four breakfast
maria absent mindfully twirls her fork through her scrambled eggs Hilda is in middle of daydream in a world of her own maria takes deep breath plucking up courage "Hilda" Hilda snaps out of her daydream sightly out of it still "huh" maria blurts out before she can change her mind " i want you to go to professor junipers lab on your own" Hilda can't believe what shes hearing leaning in at her mum "what do you mean" maria looks her gently in the eyes "how are you going to travel to kanto on your own if you can't even make your own way to professor junipers " Hilda takes it in thinking it over maria anxiously waits "you might be right"

chapter five the daymare
Hilda paces the room getting more and more anxious maria looks on from the sofa concerned she goes to speak when Hilda stops pacing turning to her mum for her wisdom " how do i know which starter Pokemon to choose" maria thinks it over " i sure once you their you'll just knew she stares at Hilda more closely realizing she's daydreaming she shakes her head in irritation "thanks for listening"

Hilda stands in middle of stadium battlefield lapping up the atmosphere she turns her attention to a dopey seeming tepig "tepig flamethrower" it turns to face her tilting it's head in it's confusion she awkwardly looks back at it "flamethrower" tepig unleashes massive blast of fire in Hilda's face she screams out the crowd begin to laugh she holds her head in her hands ashamed she shakes her head tepig disappearing as she does so a cock sure oshawatt taking it's place "oshawatt water gun he turns his nose up refusing to listen "please oshawatt" it points firmly down at it's feet she follows it's hand shaking her head disgusted at the thought oshawatt points again she reluctantly gets down on her knees kissing it's feet oshawatt starts to laugh the crowd joining in pikachu steps forward joining in shadowed trainer steps forward revealing his self looking down at her like she's his inferior ash "pathetic" voice calling out to her "Hilda, Hilda"

Maria is shaking Hilda by the shoulder Hilda's mind comes back into focus "what is it" Maria "it's time for you to leave"
chapter six the road to juniper's
a distracted Hilda slowly steps down the street she bumps into someone losing her footing she falls to the ground she gets back on her feet turning to the other person apologetic Bianca doing the same
" I sorry I so sorry Hilda stares at her for a moment confused by this reaction " why are you sorry I the one to blame" Bianca shakes her head in complete disagreement " I'm a klutz I always doing things like this" Hilda decides to give it up " ok what ever you say with that Bianca takes of down the street waving goodbye as she does so Hilda watches her go bewildered by this strange girl
chapter seven the decision
prof. juniper patently waits for Hilda's arrival Hilda appears in view running towards her in panic coming to a stop panting trying to catch her breath looking up at prof. juniper "i sorry i late" prof. juniper gives her reassuring smile "don't worry so are you ready to choose your first Pokemon" Hilda unsure of her self "i hope so"

prof. juniper shows Hilda in to lab room big machines lined up against the back wall in the middle of the room is cocky looking oshawatt and tepig it show's of it's supposedly powerful flamethrower a few specks of flame coming from it's mouth as oshawatt flexes it's imaginary muscles Hilda takes a step back weary of them figuring something out she turns to prof. juniper "professor shouldn't their be a snivy prof. juniper sighs somewhat down at the thought "yes but she's afraid of other Pokemon and people" Hilda scans the room pausing by one of the machines she slowly steps forward measured in her movements prof. juniper speaks up sightly concerned " please be careful Hilda turns back to prof. juniper " don't worry professor" as she closes in on the machine snivy is just visible part way behind it snivy stares at her frightened Hilda kneels " it's OK i get how you feel i struggled around others pretty much as long i remember and i promise you i just want be your friend" snivy takes a few steps forward still weary vine forms from her neck collar Hilda flinches as snivy wraps her vine around her hand Hilda figuring it out shakes it "it's nice to meet you too" "sniv snivy" prof. juniper strides over to them beaming with happiness " i don't think i need ask which Pokemon you going to choose"

chapter eight the departure
maria impatiently waits for Hilda getting fidgety scanning the room suddenly spotting Hilda appearing through crowd of people much to maria's ease smiling at each other maria " how did it go" Hilda "it was just like you said once i was their i just knew" maria gives sight laugh "so you were listening" Hilda "of course" changing the subject "so which Pokemon did you choose" Hilda "I'll show you" she holds out pokeball it opens energy coming from it snivy appearing from it she freaks hiding behind Hilda maria kneels down giving snivy reassuring smile " I'm Hilda's mum it's nice to meet you snivy" "snivy" she steps out wrapping her vine around maria's hand she immediately shakes it with out hesitation voice of seaport announcer attention please attention the 250 to kanto will be departing shortly maria and Hilda stare at each other almost hesitant maria "you should get going" Hilda grabs her mum in big hug tears forming maria hugs her back trying to stay in control of her own Hilda "thank you" "for what" being the best mum in the world"
chapter nine the seaplane
Hilda stares out the window transfixed snivy watches her do so smiling as they head over sea a flock of pidgey fly pass Hilda's mesmerized by them "they so cute" she quickly picks up her rucksack searching through it for her pokadex she quickly scans them before they disappear as snivy watches on amused pokadex " pidgey the tiny bird Pokemon among all flying type Pokemon it's one of the gentlest and easy to catch" Hilda turns to snivy "i hope i get to catch one" snivy nods
chapter ten arrival
Hilda and snivy disembark from the seaplane among the other passengers almost overwhelmed by their surroundings pausing to take it in Hilda to her self "finally I'm here"

Hilda and snivy make their way through the bustling terracotta town market snivy sticking close to Hilda timid Hilda is overcome with excitement to let nerves get in her way Hilda turns to face snivy thinking something over as she does so " snivy i was thinking why don't we camp out tonight snivy looks at her curious Hilda it's just i never been camping before so what do you say" snivy nods her head

chapter eleven camp attack
hilda and snivy are sat around camp fire glazing at the stars aboave " i can't belive how beutiful kanto is a rustling noise startles them they scan around a teddiursa slowly makes it's out of some bushes she can't belive how cute it is rushing towards it grabs it in a hug it struggles to get free not liking it relizing she quickly lets go it angerly calls out snivy steps forward concerned moments later group of ursaring burst through the trees angrily heading in her direction snivy rushes forward arms spread protective

ash and pikachu are sat around their own camp fire feeling reminiscent " i can't believe how long it's been since we last went home" he pauses something suddenly weighing on his mind pikachu watches him closely concerned loud scream in distance they quickly get to their feet heading in direction of the noise

snivy lays injured out could on the ground a scared Hilda stands over her protective flinching as the ursaring ready an attack a thunderbolt lands in front of the ursaring taking everyone by surprise they all look around pikachu and ash heading their way pikachu stands ready to attack the ursaring hesitate deciding to leave they head back of through the trees ash and and pikachu rush to snivy ash leans down gently picking her up turning to Hilda as pikachu climbs on his shoulder " come on we got to get to a Pokemon center now" ash takes of at full pelt a unsteady Hilda follows after him

chapter twelve a Pokemon emergency
ash rushes through the doors of the Pokemon center Hilda following behind nurse joy rushes out from behind the reception desk " what happened" Hilda tries to speak but can't get the words out ash covers her "snivy was attacked by a group of ursaring" nurse joy calls out for chansey two chansey rush through double doors with a gurney taking snivy they place her on it before speeding back of through the double doors Hilda goes to follow nurse joy holds out a hand " you'll have to wait in the waiting area
chapter thirteen life and death
Hilda paces the waiting room ash trying to reassure her " nurse will do everything she can i sure snivy will be all right" Hilda stops turning to face ash tears pouring from her eyes Hilda "how do you know first my dad now snivy too" ash and pikachu take it in ash puts his hand on her shoulder " i really sorry about your dad i don't what i would do with out mine but snivy is not your dad" she goes to speak still doubting it when nurse joy steps out from the ICU room Hilda turns to her desperate for good news " nurse joy is snivy going to be all right" nurse joy "snivy was pretty bad shape but she should make a full recovery"

Hilda is speaking on video phone in the reception ash is keeping back a little not wanting to intrude maria " that's great and it sounds like i owe your a great deal young man" ash is taken sightly by surprise he steps forward " i just did what anyone would have" maria " maybe but to me what you did for my Hilda and snivy makes you a hero" ash blushes rubbing his head Hilda " mum's right you and pikachu are our heroes pikachu bashfully rubs the back of his head with his tail nurse joy approaches them they all turn their attention to her " snivy is about to awake if you would like to see her" Hilda grabs nurse joy in big hug " thank you so much" nurse joy " you welcome"

ash and Hilda are sat by snivy's bedside ash fidgets unsure of his self "are you sure you don't us to leave to and snivy alone " Hilda of course not i know snivy would love to meet you" snivy begins to wake frightened by ash and pikachu she backs up against the back wall ash tries to calm her smiling at her Hilda " snivy this is ash his the one who saved us" ash " hi snivy i heard you were pretty tough out there" snivy eases up emotionally grabbing ash in hug taking him a bit by surprise

the group chat away like they been friends for years Hilda suddenly turns serious " ash" "yeah" Hilda " i was wondering if you would mind if i came to pallet town"
ash "sure but there's something i got to ash you, you not from kanto are you" Hilda " no how did you know" " because you only get a snivy as your starter Pokemon in unova" Hilda " right well I'm from nuvema town" " so why kanto for your first journey" " after my dad passed away mum became really protective scared that she would lose me too but a while back she started encouraging to go out more to speaking other kids that's when i met you at the nuvema town festival and what you said that day really inspired me" " then i glad i was their and i glad i met up with you again you really helped me make an important decision " what do you mean" " i love being champion but lately i felt like there's been something missing and you helped me realize i miss traveling with my friends working hard towards the league so i going to go for it again this time i know i can make up for mistakes and i would love it if you joined me" Hilda and snivy can't believe their ears she excitedly grabs ash in hug realizing what she did Hilda blushes narrator now ash and hilda have joined together the questen is what lays ahead

Last edited:
I'll admit you have an intriguing idea, but this could be even better if you took the time to expand each chapter and add details about your characters, the setting, and the plot.

Some examples of details you can add include what the Pokemon cast looks like, what the Pokemon themselves look like, what your setting looks like, and what your characters are thinking and feeling.

If you'd like some practical examples of using details, you can check any of the stories listed in the directory or ask any of the other writers here (or me) for help and ideas.

Good luck with your story!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom