• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Fan leaks.

Nymphia

Reaction score
I put the links here for the moment. It's frpom Pokemon Fan
http://imgur.com/BQSR7he
http://imgur.com/ogD7J7x
http://imgur.com/mM4vRxR
http://imgur.com/vwFvBpn
http://imgur.com/qxqswon

Discuss!

This issue of the mgazine has 8 parts.
1. Explain that here there are new pokemon in the region.
2. Ash saw a mysterious pokemon.
3. Lumiose City.
4. Choosing the starter Pokemon.
5. Team Rocket presentation.
6. and 7. Focused on MegaBlaziken
8. Presenting his new companions. Serena, Clemontand Bonnie. But presenting Sycammore with them?
9. Showcase the pokemon focused int he anime (only 6): Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Flñetchling, Dedenne, Bunnelby.

Last edited:
Looks like Dedenne is fighting Carnivine?

Team Rocket's?

EDIT: Nevermind, guess it's Inkay...which is probably Team Rocket's

Prepares for complaints from broken hearted may fans thinking she was actually going to return.

Have some ~observations~:
So Prof. Sycamore and a (assuming) lab assistant are giving the Kalos Starters eh? Neat. I wonder if he will appear again when 3 CotDs have the Kanto starters to show off their Megas.

Serena loves fashion! Who would've thunk! I wonder if she will sometimes dress in different outfits sometimes...like an ...OoTD. I'm starting to like Clemont too! Nice art dude.

I wonder what the couple in the background of scan 2 are holding? And not even Kalos could escape the inevitable Zigzagoon.

Blahblah Woboffet comes back for his totally-not-stale,-lets-beat-this-crap-into-the-ground-schtick stuff with the TRio. YAWN, moving on. That is an assumption of course!!1

I like the anime stock art for the Pokemon on the last scan; Froakie looks totally chill.

Nice pictures... two Mega Blazikens????? This starts to feel really strange. Almost like some Megalazikens has an evil plan. And it looks like one of them carries Ash too. And one tries to grab Pikachu and he looks a bit angry.

its now that we get some good leaks in :(

But, as I said before, this won't get me pumped for XY :(

So Mega Blaziken's trainer... wears a Mega Blaziken outfit? I guess my to tally super serious guess that Mega Blaziken's trainer is a Mega Blaziken was pretty close. Hah.

The high quality artwork on those pages is excellent, I wish I had access to them.

Inkay will be Team Rocket's? Ugh.

Mega Blaziken looks totally boss and I really want to use some of those arts as an avatar ;_;

That Rhyhorn just has a face that screams "why me??? Just put me out of my misery!" And Clemont with his facial reaction to that machine, it gives me the impression that he worked at a used car dealership

Lol @ Blaziken's trainer cosplaying as Blaziken. What fanatics do to immortalize their idols XD
Serena dear, you are so perfect!! love you!! <3~ even if your apparent love for fashion is generic as hell

I hope Rhyhorn racing expands to just Pokemon racing and she trains her Pokemon to race omg either way this is awesome. ;_;

So, Serena wants to be a Sihorn racer. Thank God, no Contest, no Pokemon Stylist sidequest, no musicals or stereotypical occupation. This looks amazing, my hopes were Serena have gone up significantly and I love the way she controls Sihorn. Professor Patrice looks great...from the back. Serena looks pretty cool with her hair down. Citron.....the flashy glasses motif sticks, thank you. Eureka is a adorable. The Pokemon look amazing, I swear I'm so hyped for this. Looks like Dedenne is using Nuzzle against Orotto?

okLenFk.png

Pangoro looks so badass along the peasants. Someone in the main cast better catch a Pancham and evolve it.

So, Serena wants to be a Sihorn racer. Thank God, no Contest, no Pokemon Stylist sidequest, no musicals or stereotypical occupation. This looks amazing, my hopes were Serena have gone up significantly and I love the way she controls Sihorn. Professor Patrice looks great...from the back. Serena looks pretty cool with her hair down. Citron.....the flashy glasses motif sticks, thank you. Eureka is a adorable. The Pokemon look amazing, I swear I'm so hyped for this. Looks like Dedenne is using Nuzzle against Orotto?

From where did you get that info?
And is anyone here who can translate us the japanese info???
Edit: Dedenne is using Nuzzle against Team Rocket's Inkay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway..Now my opinions. I really wonder which starter Serena will choose..I have a feeling about choosing Chespin, though I really hope she chooses Fennekin.
Also we know that Dedenne and Bunnelby are Clemont's and Froakie is Ash's, but, Fletchling,Chespin and Fennekin? Who is their trainer? I hope Chespin is Clemont's and Fennekin's Serena's, meanwhle Fletchling probably will be Ash's. And Inkay being TRio's is awsome. I think Malamar will be in their team too. It fits Jessie', but if it is James's I can see it grabing James after coming out from the pokeball.

I'm glad TR has Inkay. It (and Malamar) fits them. Mega Blaziken looks so boss in those pictures.

I will honestly be disheartened if TR end up getting Malamar. It is such a cool pokemon, it should definitely go to the main rival to cause Satoshi some nightmares. With TR, I'm inclined to believe that it will serve more of a comic relief mon and it will be a punching bag for satoshi >>

So Serena wants to become a racer? Pretty cool concept of it turns out to be true.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom