• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, Weepi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, Weepinbell, Gogoat

Pokémon Fan magazine has unveiled several new episode titles. Gym Leader Ramos will be using Jumpluff, Weepinbell, and Gogoat in the Gym Battle against Ash.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, W

Wait, Already? How come this would be that soon?

Re: Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, W

Wow Coumarine City is happening faster than a thought, thats good to me which means the sooner we can get to Ash vs. Serena

Wait, Already? How come this would be that soon?

There's so much info because the next issue of Pokemon Fan won't be released until 20th Febraury 2015.

This is my opinion of the an episodes. Some expected thing happens, some expected things doesn't happen, and some surprises.

XY54 (Calamanaero VS Maaiika! The Bond That Will Save The World!!) will air on Dec. 25.: For Christmas we have an episode about Malamar. I'm convinced it's the same evil Malamar that had it's episode in Y. I think it's a nice surprised (even though I aren't the biggest fan of that Malamar). I think that in this episode we could have a revelation that this Malamar is related to somebody (Xerosic?). And I don't see Lysandre's /Fleur de Lys' Mienfoo/Kojofu int his episode for two reasons:
-1) Lysandre's main isn't Mienfoo.
-2) Lysandre is in Hoenn.

XY55: The Weakest Dragon?! Numera Appears!! I think it's nice that Ash is catching a 5th Pokemon that has an advantage over the Electric Gym is nice. Even though it makes sense, I'm surprised that Numera/Goomy is being treated as "weak" compared to the other Dragons.

XY56: Do Your Best, Dedenne! Do It For Numera!! This is a development episode for Numera where Numera resolves her problem with Dedenne (the problem is that Goomy/Numera sees Dedenne as a Ariados.

XY57: I won't comment about this because it looks like a full filler for now. Fukuji could appear, though.

XY58: I'm actually NOT surprised that Ramos/Fukuji may only get one single episode. Why? because it's a transition gym leader between Corni/Korrina and Citron/Clemont.

About the context, I'm not surprised that Fukuji is using his in-game team but I'm surprised that the main battle is going to be Gekogashira vs Gogoat.

XY60: I actually expected earlier. 60 episodes to finally see Serena's goal but finally we have an episode about it (although TriPokalon are not the best goal and I think we have to wait too long to see Serena's debut).

I find TriPokalon rather boring for now, but I think it's actually worse what Serena has been doing until now.

And last, but not least, XY59.

What??? A Date...? I don't think that Satoshi is going to have a date with Serena. However,

1) I'm seeing very few things that are very rare about XY and that's more that breaking fan-made patterns. If iin 2012, someone said that the main girl will have a crush on Ash, we will be laughing.

2) One thing is that i don't expect a date, and another is that it won't be a date. I thought that Amourshipping was fanon until XY5. And even then, I thought it would be subtle and the Amour hints are going to be like the ones in the Poke and pearl hints. Actually, Serena had that crush.

And another thing: XY53 is very likely to "explain" why Serena has a crush on Ash in detail.

...welp, looks like we can forget about any Gen 3/ORAS elements in the Show :)eek:)

Anyway,

- We were all speculating it would happen, but they really shouldn't have spoiled that so.
- Sorry Ramos, but it looks like you're this saga's shortchanged GL. I just hope he makes the most of it.
- Please tell me that's the same Malamar from XY19!
- If I didn't know better, I'd almost think they were doing something with the romance... :-/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom