• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Fansites

SmearglePaints

Reaction score
How many of you set up a fansite for Pokemon on a Geocities, Angelfire, or any of the many other free-sites? Why did you do it? How did you get your information? Is it still up?

Those old sites are so fun digging through, but most of them have dead E-mails or no contact info at all. Makes you wonder how many of them were run by people actually still in the fandom.

I had a Team Rocket fan site when I was about eleven, with the typical bio page (which I wrote), fan art page (I asked other people to send in fan art, that is), screenshots, and...Rocketshipping evidence, haha. I'm pretty sure I used Homestead. I did it because I was inspired by all of the other sites I visited at the time. I'm sure it doesn't exist anymore, I might have even deleted it.

There were some awesome Team Rocket sites back in the day. My personal favorite was Little Havana/Nyasu.net (definitely does not exist now), and something I think was called TRHQ, and Zelda's Rare Candy Shop which I fortunately did not understand a word of at that age.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom