• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Farm for the Wii

Awww... I hope this means free breeding. If it does, cool. That Day Care Couple has sucked my money away long enough.

Well I suppose, once you've downloaded it, they could quite easily release updates when a new gen is released. That way, people who've paid for it won't be paying for the same game twice. Still doesn't really explain why they had to make Chimchar look like an Elebit.

Oh wow. That game is terminally cute. Simple uberchibi Pokemon of every kind. @_@

0.0 I must have it. It's the "Day-Care" game i wanted since i watched the youtube clip with lucario and Gardevoir n the Day-care while Lucas and the little girl watches ^-^ But i don't have a Wii...

Won't the bigger Pokemon be frightening looking though? D:

And I understand that's really not supposed to be that much complex of a game, but yeah, the graphics could have been better even with the deformed style.

"Nintendo has announced Pokemon Bokujou, which translates to the English Pokemon Farm. With this Wii Ware title, you can transfer your Pokemon from Pearl and Diamond to the Wii, then raise them in a farm-like environment."
07.jpg

Not exactly sure how you raise an egg in a "farm-like environment."
:p

Won't the bigger Pokemon be frightening looking though? D:

And I understand that's really not supposed to be that much complex of a game, but yeah, the graphics could have been better even with the deformed style.

Well, it's still in beta though.

Well...the Gyrados is out of water...

...and it looks like it's moving around like the Chain Chomp in Mario. D;

It's the new chain-chomp, Garados!

Seriously, I will name one ChainChomp for the game since I'll buy it just for the holding them instead of my over flowing boxes.

Well think about it. Theres going to be over 550 models counting all Unowns, Burmy, Wormadam, Shellos, Gastrodon, Deoxys & Arceus. They gotta stick to basics to fit on the Wii's memory and still have space for everything else

True, and maybe the final version will turn out looking ok. I mean, it's obvious they're going for a super-chibi style...but they could've at least used 2D cutouts in a 3D environment, like Paper Mario. You'd think something like that would save a lot of space.

I'll be happy if it turns out to be a mass storage program like box. My DS is getting kinda crowded and I stil have many on my gamecube card.

Nope, Ivysaur.

No, actually I think that is suppose to be a Venusaur. The flower has opened.

Anyways, with a little graphical touch ups on the character models this game will look great. I can see why it was done in this manner, but at least adding a little more polygons will make it look better.

As for the game itself, I really hope it has farming tasks of designing the farm for monsters and raising them with interactions. That itself would make me love this game.

No they don't. They just realised that more people who own DS's have a Wii as well, rather than 2 DS's. So they released it for the Wii to make transfers own your own Pokemon a lot easier than having to track down a friend who will lend you their DS.

No they don't. They just realised that more people who own DS's have a Wii as well, rather than 2 DS's. So they released it for the Wii to make transfers own your own Pokemon a lot easier than having to track down a friend who will lend you their DS.

Ok,if you say so.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom