• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon FireRed Rom not reading previous sav file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker Prime

Reaction score
So I'm trying to go back to an old FireRed sav file I had a while back, and it's no longer reading it. On top of that, sometimes it will say "1m sub-circuit board is not installed". I've already tried the normal
fix for this by changing the save type to flash and size to 128k. So really confused right now. Any help would be appreciated.

This may sound dumb, but just curious if you've renamed the original game file. The sav file won't read if you've renamed (cleaned up) the game it is attached to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom