• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon For Trade

@FreyaChobit; I've realized that I can't breed a chingling from another chingling (it's in the no egg group). Will a rare candy and a bullet punch machop be okay?

Also, which FC should I use, the White one or the Black one?

Last edited:
@FreyaChobit; I've realized that I can't breed a chingling from another chingling (it's in the no egg group). Will a rare candy and a bullet punch machop be okay?

Also, which FC should I use, the White one or the Black one?
White version and that's fine :)

I'm interested in the bulbasaur, the treeko and the mudkip. What pokemon are you looking for?

I'm interested in the bulbasaur, the treeko and the mudkip. What pokemon are you looking for?

Some Pokemon I'd like to obtain:

Female Jellicent
Male Mismagius
Female Aerodactyl
Male Plusle
Male Pachirisu
Female Emolga

It just depends on what you have and are willing to offer.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Glaceon and Leafeon.What would you want for them

I'm interested in the Glaceon and Leafeon.What would you want for them

A Female Magby & Female Elekid would be cool (or anything off the list in post #33). I really should have two lists really but then I didn't want to put people off trading by giving the impression that I wouldn't take alternatives.

Yeah, It's a male one. I can't trade until saturday, but can you hold it for me until then?

Can I trade for the Azurill? I can offer any starters, Eevees, Skittys, and Snorunts.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom