• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Pokémon form index values

Muddy543129

Reaction score
Is there a comprehensive list of Pokémon form index values somewhere? The only mention I see of it is on the Scatterbug page (under the Pokémon HOME image, where it mentions that the Icy Snow is form index 0). I’ve looked at PokéAPI, but I’m not sure if those form values line up exactly with how the main series or Pokémon HOME does it. Many thanks to anyone who can help, I’ve been struggling to find this for quite some time :)

The best documentation you'll probably find for things like this are raw data dumps from dataminers like Kaphotics:
Or documentation within third party tools such as PKHeX, which need to know those values to be able to edit/view them:

Things like PokeAPI are useful for a lot of cases, but they don't document everything because a lot of the time it's unnessicary for what they're using the data for.

Kaphotics's Pastebin has like almost everything that I'm looking for, it's super clean and I love it. Literally the only thing I wish it had was comments telling you which ID matches up with which form. For a good number, you can tell which one it is by the stats/type/moves/etc., but for ones like Vivillon or Alcremie, they're just numbered 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, and so on.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom