• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon found in school lunches: Preferred Meal Systems puts Pokémon on tray liners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon found in school lunches: Preferred Meal Systems puts Pokémon on tray liners

Preferred Meal Systems, and Illinois-based food service provider, has included a Pokemon activity on its school lunch tray liners.

Read more on Bulbanews

Oh come on! Why can't we get anything in Tennessee! Nah, I'm not really complaining, I'm just hoping that it will come to other states.

Wow. I'm sure today's school children are really happy to have a Pokémon activity coming with every meal!

-_-

I would be happy to have a Pokemon activity with every meal. :|

I thought this thread was about the Pokémon themselves found in the lunches... Of course, then this would turn into another "Would you eat a Pokémon?" thread.

I would be happy to have a Pokemon activity with every meal. :|

Well, yes, but might I remind you that you are on a Pokémon forum? I'm sure you'd love to have a Pokémon activity, but we've got to take the majority of the world into account.

I doubt that the majority of the world hates Pokémon. Not according to game sales, anyway.

I doubt that the majority of the world hates Pokémon. Not according to game sales, anyway.

The majority of school children look down on it. That's why most of us are registered on a Pokémon forum, normally in secret.

I don't hide the fact that I play Pokémon games. And numbers don't lie.

I don't hide the fact that I play Pokémon games. And numbers don't lie.

You don't. Most people I know do.

And how do you know? I could make up a statistic right now and say exactly what you said. Does your statement mean that statistic is true? No.

It's not a statistic. It's the sales records. Which can easily be looked up.

LMAO! That rules! I wish I had Pokémon on my cafeteria trays when I was growing up D: That would've been awesome!

I would totally take credit for this.

But then I'd be a liar.

I disagree. Maybe some people go on this forum in secret, but I doubt people make such a big deal about it. I mean, it's more "sad" to be the kid who hates Pokemon than to like it and not give a shit what other people think.

I disagree. Maybe some people go on this forum in secret, but I doubt people make such a big deal about it. I mean, it's more "sad" to be the kid who hates Pokemon than to like it and not give a shit what other people think.
I see your point, but I'm saying that it's not like you go around proudly saying "I love pokemon and I am part of an Online forum ALL about it."

I just don't go around pointing out that i like pokemon, you know what i mean?

Yes, but I was pointing out you don't see people saying
"I hate Pokemon! It's soo babyish!"
If somebody said that people would just think they're a bit wierd.

Pokemon isn't popular in my college, but I was talking to one of my peers and he said he owned Diamond. I was shocked and happy because I thought I was the only person that liked it there. :)

I think its cute that they're putting pokemon activities in the lunch trays. ^__^

I see your point, but I'm saying that it's not like you go around proudly saying "I love pokemon and I am part of an Online forum ALL about it."

Really, how many people actually do go around saying "I like Heroes and am part of an Online forum ALL about it!"

Theres a difference between not caring if people see you playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and going around saying "Hey guys, look at me, I play Pokémon and I don't care that you know eventhough you didn't ask me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom