• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Pokémon from any Gen you find cute?

Reaction score
Yes, Metalpriest has made a thread for cute Pokémon, but he said that it's Gen 1 only, which I personally find it to be diminishing the variety of cute Pokémon there are....

Anyway, are there any Pokémon you find cute? Some of the Pokémon I find cute are Sableye, Elgyem, Lilligant, Snorunt & Froslass, Spinarak, Mawile, Misdreavus, Meloetta, Ralts, Munchlax & Snorlax, Shelgon, Sewaddle, Bonsly, etc.

Last edited:
is back for 2014
Reaction score
Too many to pick, but for Gen V, I can pick some. Some of them are Minccino, Emolga and Whimsicott. For Gen VI, I'll pick Chespin. He's looking like cool boys.

Team Moon
Reaction score
Well, everybody knows I'm going to first say Darkrai and Giratina, so...bwhaha. xD.
But I also find Golett, Golurk, Buneary, Mewtwo, Mudkip, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Lilligant, Zorua, Boldore, Eevee, Growlithe, Arcanine, Dratini, Dragonair...And that's all I'm going to say because if I continue it'll be too long. :D

G50

User Online
Night Owl
Reaction score
Mew, Victini, Shinx, Lillipup, Tepig, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Oshawott.

Mudkip, Tepig, and Oshawott I find to be absolutely adorable, especially in the anime. Their expressions are hard to resist when attacking or being friendly.

Mew, Lillipup, Shinx, and Victini have designs that I really find cute both in-game and in the anime.

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Reaction score
Mew, Fennekin, Togekiss, Pachirisu....But most of them are just so darn cute.....

You look good at Pokemon but how's you chem?
Reaction score
Trubbish. There's a lot more but I don't think Trubbish gets put on enough cute lists.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Gengar
Sentret & Furret
Natu
Snorunt
Darumaka
Solosis
Vanilite
Swadloon
Bonsly
Bronzor

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Whimsicott. Goddamn Whimsicott is the cutest thing ever ok. Besides it, those are also cute:

Gen I: Raichu, Slowpoke, Slowbro and Mew
Gen II: Cyndaquil, Quilava, Flaaffy, Ampharos and Miltank
Gen III: Sableye, Swalot and Duskull
Gen IV: Monferno, Shinx, Luxio, Drifloon, Mime Jr. and Mesprit
Gen V: Tepig, Dewott, Samurott, Trubbish, Garbodor, Tympole, Sewaddle, Minccino, Vanilluxe, Emolga and Mienfoo
Gen VI: Chespin, Fennekin, Braixen, Spritzee, Meowstic, Inkay, Pancham and Pangoro

Reaction score
Gen I- Pikachu,Jiglypuff,Vulpix,Eevee
Gen II- Chikorita,Furret,Corsola
Gen III- Kirlia,Skitty
Gen IV- Pachirisu,Drifloon, Mime Jr.
Gen V- Gothita,Solosis,Snivy,Emolga,Minccino and it's evo
Gen VI so far-Chespin,Swirlix,Dedenne...

You were in my way too.
Reaction score
No one's said Budew yet? When I played Diamond for the first time I nearly lost it at the little bundle of d'aw. Heck, I even named her Cutie.

Reaction score
Ghost Type: Litwick, Shuppet, Rotom.

Psychic Type: Kirlia, Munna, Abra.

Fighting Type: Scraggy, Timburr, Hitmontop.

Dark Type: Poochyena, Stunky, Zorua.

Grass Type: Roselia, Bellsprout, Shaymin.

Last edited:
Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Something about Cubone just makes it the cutest Pokemon for me.

I also find the Eevee evolutions to be adorable. Especially Flareon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. And then there's Fletchling. Fletchling has to be the cutest bird Pokemon ever.

Fey Seed
Reaction score
I don't find many things cute, to be honest. And particularly not things with big heads/eyes which a lot of stereotypical cute things seem to have. But something that hits me hard in that department is Growlithe. (I'm a big fan of the doggies) Particularly, its HeartGold/SoulSilver walking sprite. Those sprites make ANY Pokemon, even Slugma, look absolutely adorable.

Also, the Johto starters are kinda cute.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Golett. That sweet little blank face is utterly adorable to me. That little guy is just so cute and huggable. How could you not love something so sweet?

‌Say that you're sorry one thousand times...
Reaction score
Diglett
1581674172091.png

and surskit
1581674248246.png

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Latias, Articuno, Azumarill, Togekiss, Altaria, Cinccino, Sandslash, Goodra, the Eeveelutions, Lapras and Victini come to mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gen 1: Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Cubone, Ditto, Eevee, Dratini, Mew. (I love Bulbasaur but he's more in the cool category)
Gen 2: Chikorita, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Chinchou, Pichu, Marill, Pineco, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Hitmontop, Elekid, Larvitar.
Gen 3: Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Seedot, Ralts, Whismur, Skitty, Aron, Gulpin, Spoink, Swablu, Altaria, Baltoy, Anorith, Castform, Chimecho, Jirachi.
Gen 4: Turtwig, Budew, Combee, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Munchlax, Mantyke, Togekiss, Uxie, Phione, Manaphy.
Gen 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Munna, Sewaddle, Venipede, Darumaka, Yamask, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Emolga, Elgyem, Golett.
Gen 6: Froakie, Flabébé, Floette, Skiddo, Spritzee, Goomy.
Gen 7: Rowlet, Charjabug, Rockruff, Dewpider, Stufful, Wimpod, Komala, Mimikyu, Poipole, Meltan.
Gen 8: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Nickit, Chewtle, Yamper, Clobbopus, Hatenna, Hatterene, Milcery, Falinks, Snom, Cufant.

Last edited:
Urgency
Reaction score
Kanto: Squirtle, Charmander, Butterfree, Pikachu, Oddish/Vileplume, Vulpix, Growlithe, Cubone, Psyduck, Lapras, Chansey, Clefairy, Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Eevee/Flareon, Dratini/Dragonair, Mew
Johto: Chikorita line, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Ledyba, Furret, Togepi/Togetic, Marill/Azumarill, Mareep/Flaaffy, Bellossom, Hoppip/Jumpluff, Pichu, Smoochum, Phanpy, Teddiursa, Chinchou/Lanturn, Corsola, Delibird, Porygon2, Blissey, Celebi
Hoenn: Torchic, Lotad, Breloom, Wynaut, Latias, Jirachi
Sinnoh: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Happiny, Mantyke, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Shaymin
Unova: Emolga, Zorua, Mincinno line, Mienfoo, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Rufflet, Victini
Kalos: Fennekin, Espurr, Skiddo, Floette
Alola: Rowlet, Togedemaru, Cutiefly, Rockruff
Galar: Scorbunny, Yamper, Wooloo

There are others with cute aspects (like Bulbasaur and some other starters), but not in a "kawaii!" way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gen. I: Bulbasaur, Oddish, Dewgong, Horsea, Lapras, Jolteon, Dratini and Dragonite.
Gen. II: Meganium, Chinchou, Natu, Ampharos, Bellossom, Hoppip, Misdreavus, Teddiursa, Phanpy and Larvitar.
Gen. III: Torchic, Mudkip, Surskit, Azurill, Delcatty, Altaria and Salamence.
Gen. IV: Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Weavile, Leafeon and Glaceon,
Gen. V: Serperior, Dewott, Swoobat, Leavanny, Tirtouga, Minccino, Cinccino, Gothita, Swanna, Lampent, Chandelure, Axew and Rufflet.
Gen. VI: Braixen, Espurr and Goodra.
Gen. VII: Rowlet, Oricorio (every form), Morelull, Bounsweet and Comfey.

The majority of the 'final forms' strike to me as "beautiful" more than "cute", reason why I mentioned a higher number of 'pre-evolved forms'.

Reaction score
Well, Gen. II baby PKMN are very cute as well as Budew (so adorable!) but Ukulele Pichu is the cutest.