• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon from any Gen you find cute?

Chidamari Sketch

All Ancestors Standing Beside Your Bed
Reaction score
Yes, Metalpriest has made a thread for cute Pokémon, but he said that it's Gen 1 only, which I personally find it to be diminishing the variety of cute Pokémon there are....

Anyway, are there any Pokémon you find cute? Some of the Pokémon I find cute are Sableye, Elgyem, Lilligant, Snorunt & Froslass, Spinarak, Mawile, Misdreavus, Meloetta, Ralts, Munchlax & Snorlax, Shelgon, Sewaddle, Bonsly, etc.

Last edited:
Too many to pick, but for Gen V, I can pick some. Some of them are Minccino, Emolga and Whimsicott. For Gen VI, I'll pick Chespin. He's looking like cool boys.

Well, everybody knows I'm going to first say Darkrai and Giratina, so...bwhaha. xD.
But I also find Golett, Golurk, Buneary, Mewtwo, Mudkip, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Lilligant, Zorua, Boldore, Eevee, Growlithe, Arcanine, Dratini, Dragonair...And that's all I'm going to say because if I continue it'll be too long. :D

Mew, Victini, Shinx, Lillipup, Tepig, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Oshawott.

Mudkip, Tepig, and Oshawott I find to be absolutely adorable, especially in the anime. Their expressions are hard to resist when attacking or being friendly.

Mew, Lillipup, Shinx, and Victini have designs that I really find cute both in-game and in the anime.

Trubbish. There's a lot more but I don't think Trubbish gets put on enough cute lists.

Gengar
Sentret & Furret
Natu
Snorunt
Darumaka
Solosis
Vanilite
Swadloon
Bonsly
Bronzor

Whimsicott. Goddamn Whimsicott is the cutest thing ever ok. Besides it, those are also cute:

Gen I: Raichu, Slowpoke, Slowbro and Mew
Gen II: Cyndaquil, Quilava, Flaaffy, Ampharos and Miltank
Gen III: Sableye, Swalot and Duskull
Gen IV: Monferno, Shinx, Luxio, Drifloon, Mime Jr. and Mesprit
Gen V: Tepig, Dewott, Samurott, Trubbish, Garbodor, Tympole, Sewaddle, Minccino, Vanilluxe, Emolga and Mienfoo
Gen VI: Chespin, Fennekin, Braixen, Spritzee, Meowstic, Inkay, Pancham and Pangoro

Gen I- Pikachu,Jiglypuff,Vulpix,Eevee
Gen II- Chikorita,Furret,Corsola
Gen III- Kirlia,Skitty
Gen IV- Pachirisu,Drifloon, Mime Jr.
Gen V- Gothita,Solosis,Snivy,Emolga,Minccino and it's evo
Gen VI so far-Chespin,Swirlix,Dedenne...

No one's said Budew yet? When I played Diamond for the first time I nearly lost it at the little bundle of d'aw. Heck, I even named her Cutie.

Ghost Type: Litwick, Shuppet, Rotom.

Psychic Type: Kirlia, Munna, Abra.

Fighting Type: Scraggy, Timburr, Hitmontop.

Dark Type: Poochyena, Stunky, Zorua.

Grass Type: Roselia, Bellsprout, Shaymin.

Last edited:
Something about Cubone just makes it the cutest Pokemon for me.

I also find the Eevee evolutions to be adorable. Especially Flareon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. And then there's Fletchling. Fletchling has to be the cutest bird Pokemon ever.

I don't find many things cute, to be honest. And particularly not things with big heads/eyes which a lot of stereotypical cute things seem to have. But something that hits me hard in that department is Growlithe. (I'm a big fan of the doggies) Particularly, its HeartGold/SoulSilver walking sprite. Those sprites make ANY Pokemon, even Slugma, look absolutely adorable.

Also, the Johto starters are kinda cute.

Diglett
1581674172091.png

and surskit
1581674248246.png

Latias, Articuno, Azumarill, Togekiss, Altaria, Cinccino, Sandslash, Goodra, the Eeveelutions, Lapras and Victini come to mind.

Last edited:
Gen 1: Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Cubone, Ditto, Eevee, Dratini, Mew. (I love Bulbasaur but he's more in the cool category)
Gen 2: Chikorita, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Chinchou, Pichu, Marill, Pineco, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Hitmontop, Elekid, Larvitar.
Gen 3: Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Seedot, Ralts, Whismur, Skitty, Aron, Gulpin, Spoink, Swablu, Altaria, Baltoy, Anorith, Castform, Chimecho, Jirachi.
Gen 4: Turtwig, Budew, Combee, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Munchlax, Mantyke, Togekiss, Uxie, Phione, Manaphy.
Gen 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Munna, Sewaddle, Venipede, Darumaka, Yamask, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Emolga, Elgyem, Golett.
Gen 6: Froakie, Flabébé, Floette, Skiddo, Spritzee, Goomy.
Gen 7: Rowlet, Charjabug, Rockruff, Dewpider, Stufful, Wimpod, Komala, Mimikyu, Poipole, Meltan.
Gen 8: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Nickit, Chewtle, Yamper, Clobbopus, Hatenna, Hatterene, Milcery, Falinks, Snom, Cufant.

Last edited:
Kanto: Squirtle, Charmander, Butterfree, Pikachu, Oddish/Vileplume, Vulpix, Growlithe, Cubone, Psyduck, Lapras, Chansey, Clefairy, Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Eevee/Flareon, Dratini/Dragonair, Mew
Johto: Chikorita line, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Ledyba, Furret, Togepi/Togetic, Marill/Azumarill, Mareep/Flaaffy, Bellossom, Hoppip/Jumpluff, Pichu, Smoochum, Phanpy, Teddiursa, Chinchou/Lanturn, Corsola, Delibird, Porygon2, Blissey, Celebi
Hoenn: Torchic, Lotad, Breloom, Wynaut, Latias, Jirachi
Sinnoh: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Happiny, Mantyke, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Shaymin
Unova: Emolga, Zorua, Mincinno line, Mienfoo, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Rufflet, Victini
Kalos: Fennekin, Espurr, Skiddo, Floette
Alola: Rowlet, Togedemaru, Cutiefly, Rockruff
Galar: Scorbunny, Yamper, Wooloo

There are others with cute aspects (like Bulbasaur and some other starters), but not in a "kawaii!" way.

Last edited:
Plenty Pokes are definitely cute and intended to be so (ehem, Pikachu...) but for me the most adorable is Axew, especially its 3D model. Those big eyes and those little, adorable hands won me over! And the fact it is a baby dragon...

Also... Cubone, mostly because it is always sad, and I have a life-size plushie of it (I don't mind to admit I have it next to me in my bed XP). My only life-sized plushie actually.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom