• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon from any Gen you find cute?

Yamper
images.jpeg-3.jpg

Plenty Pokes are definitely cute and intended to be so (ehem, Pikachu...) but for me the most adorable is Axew, especially its 3D model. Those big eyes and those little, adorable hands won me over! And the fact it is a baby dragon...
Finally found someone who finds Axew cute! It's the cutest reptilian Pokemon for me. And its anime voice was cute too!

Finally found someone who finds Axew cute! It's the cutest reptilian Pokemon for me. And its anime voice was cute too!

Really? Hmmmm. I'm kind of shocked you say that, being Axew is so freaking adorable! But I can see how it can be overlooked, considering the sheer amount of Pokemon intended to be cute, many who are way more popular than Axew.

I don't know about anime Axew since I don't watch it regularly. I've seen a few episodes from the very first season in Kanto, almost the middle of the X and Y one, and a few episodes of the Alola season.

Last edited:
A classic one for me is Axew. I love that little dragon. Also most puppy Pokémon like Rockruff are also very cute to me because I am a dog person.

Nidoran female has also been very cute to me, especially in its 3D form.

There are also fully evolved mons that are very cute. Mimikyu and Mawile are examples.

A new one is Pawmot. I find it very cute and the way it walks is adorable.

I tend to find most small bird Pokémon cute, Archen and Natu come to mind as some of the cutest though. Mammal wise, as odd of a choice as it is, Espurr just stands out to me as like a really cute cat mon. As for reptiles, all the baby crocs I find extremely cute, especially Sandile.

Also while not the absolute cutest on its own IMO, Tatsugiri's funny facial expressions are really charming and I feel like they elevate it to a higher level of cuteness than it initially was on its own.

I think Wooper ranks #1 for me in terms of cuteness. I love that happy, vacant smile it has. And the tail! The shape! Such perfection!
Spr_2s_194.png

Other than that, though, I couldn't tell you what specific kind of Pokémon it is that I tend to find cute.
Lileep, Blastoise, Yamask, Shellos, Magnemite, Bramblin, Snorunt, Baltoy, Garganacl, Muk, Snover, Klefki, Falinks, Regirock, Scraggy, Porygon, aaand Pikachu all come to mind as some personal favorites.

I'm not really into the "cuteness" factor of Pokemon, since I like cool Pokemon rather than cute ones most of the time. But, if I had to pick a Pokemon I find "cute", it would have to be the one I'm most biased towards in that regard, the Pokemon who I began my main series campaign with, Torchic. :giggle::bulbaLove:

Torchic.jpg

Holy hell is this thread ancient; some of the Pokemon I listed in the establishing post are ones I don't even care anymore.

Anyways, subjectivity is always a thing that one should kinda brace for but even with that in mind I feel like my standards of cuteness are pretty esoteric sometimes. There are plenty of 'conventionally cute' Pokemon I like such as Tinkaton, Jigglypuff, Mimikyu, Misdreavus. But on the other hand, I'm very inclined to consider Pokemon that aren't really considered 'endearing/adorable' by the Pokemon fandom; and there's like plenty of 'conventionally cute' Pokemon I either don't care about or heavily dislike for various reasons.

In no particular order aside from the first three by virtue of being my top three favorite Pokemon; here's an assortment of Pokemon that I consider cute and/or endearingly dorky: Sableye, Mawile, Elgyem/Beheeyem, Dracovish, Stunfisk (both variants), Slither Wing, Galarian Corsola and Cursola, Scream Tail/Jigglypuff, Garbodor, Dunsparce/Dudunsparce, Bewear, Falinks Misdreavus/Flutter Mane, Tatsugiri, Toedscool and Toedscruel, Minior, Inkay, Omanyte, Sliggoo, Dragonair, Chi-Yu, Jirachi, Surskit/Masquerain, Archen/Archeops, Clodsire, Mow-Rotom, Morpeko, Drifloon/Drifblim, the entire Deino line, Vivillon, Gulpin and Swalot, Poipole, the entire Zubat line...

...this is looking more like a favorite Pokemon list, not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Aron. That little guy becomes my favorite Pokémon overall once it fully evolves. But before that, it's a long diet consisting of a lot of iron !

My entire list
Gen 1 : Bulbasaur, Clefairy & Clefable, Ditto, Pikachu & Raichu, Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Gengar, Dragonite, Poliwhirl, Snorlax

Gen 2 : Sunflora, Quagsire, Blissey, Sentret & Furret, Politoed, Natu, Azumarill, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Swinub, Remoraid, Elekid, Delibird

Gen 3 : Torchic & Combusken, Mudkip, Shroomish, Seedot, Makuhita, Plusle & Minun, Cacnea, Trapinch, Snorunt

Gen 4 : Turtwig, Piplup, Bidoof, Budew, Cranidos, Shieldon, Munchlax, Buneary, Riolu, Drifloon, Chingling, Croagunk, Happiny, Gible, Hippopotas, Carnivine, Snover, Phione

Gen 5 : Tepig & Pignite, Patrat, Roggenrola, Swadloon, Cottonee, Petilil, Sandile, Karrablast, Foongus, Elgyem, Golett

Gen 6 : Chespin, Froakie, Fletchling, Flabébé, Spewpa, Vivillon, Litleo, Pancham, Espurr, Spritzee, Slurpuff, Inkay, Dedenne, Goomy, Phantump, Pumpkaboo

Gen 7 : Litten & Torracat, Rowlet, Charjabug, Cutiefly, Bewear, Sandygast, Togedemaru, Kartana, Minior, Marshadow

Gen 8 : Sobble, Grookey, Milcery, Falinks, Greedent, Sizzlipede, Clobopus, Stonjourner, Kubfu

Gen 9 : Fuecoco, Lechonk, Pawmi & Pawmo, Tinkatink & Tinkaton, Maschiff, Klawf, Finizen, Tatsugiri, Scream Tail, Gholdengo, Chi-Yu, Clodsire

Last edited:
there are a lot of pretty damn adorable pokemon but i think the cutest of them all is mew.
skitty, tepig, sprigatito, the dratini line, phione and manaphy, jirachi, chikorita, whimsicott, mabosstiff (i love big dogs), piplup, furret, and goodra certainly spring to mind as well. it's an unpopular opinion but i think trubbish and zubat are cute too.
there are a lot more too, i'll probably post my full list sometime.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom