• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Game in 2017

What pokemon game do you want to see in 2017 after Sun and Moon

• Gen 4 Remake

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • Sun and Moon Sequel

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Pokemon Eclipse

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Pokemon Kanto Sequel

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Pokemon Spin-off (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2017)

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • None of the above, 2017 will have a break year

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters
Just because some feel that it is complete, it doesn't make it so. If GF considers it incomplete then it is incomplete. Kalos and Alola have some connection besides Zygarde; Mega Evolution, Sina and Dexio. GF does have to expand on either Alola or Kalos if they want to.
Edited your post to show that it can go both ways.

There is proof. Kalos not appearing again in gen 6 after ORAS is proof itself. Kalos is considered completeand nothing left to improve on.
1. Who considers it complete? Only you? I could get all the posters to do a poll if they consider the Kalos games complete. I'm sure that the majority considers it complete, seeing that only you say that it is complete,
2. Excuse me? The difficulty level, less new Pokemon, not a solid story, no new pre evolutions/evolution except Sylveon are some of the factors they can improve on.

Just because some feel that it is incomplete, it doesn't make it so. If GF considers it complete then it is complete. Kalos and Alola have no connection besides Zygarde. GF doesn't have to expand on either Alola or Kalos if they don't want to.
1 I could say that the other way. Just because someone thinks that XY is complete, it dosen't make it so.

2. I'll ask it once again- are you a Nintendo insider? If not, how do you have the right to say that GF considers XY complete?

I still think if we had a UK based region in gen 8 (or later), being able to access Kalos through a 'channel tunnel' like area would be pretty neat.

1. Who considers it complete? Only you? I could get all the posters to do a poll if they consider the Kalos games complete. I'm sure that the majority considers it complete, seeing that only you say that it is complete,
2. Excuse me? The difficulty level, less new Pokemon, not a solid story, no new pre evolutions/evolution except Sylveon are some of the factors they can improve on.

1 I could say that the other way. Just because someone thinks that XY is complete, it dosen't make it so.

2. I'll ask it once again- are you a Nintendo insider? If not, how do you have the right to say that GF considers XY complete?
Kalos has nothing left to offer. Therefore it is complete. We won't see it again until it is remade. Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said i was an inside source.

Kalos has nothing left to offer. Therefore it is complete. We won't see it again until it is remade. Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said i was an inside source.

I never said that you were an insider source, but is asked if you were one. Since I don't think that GF would give you the authority to speak on their behalf that Kalos is complete or not.

And yes, Kalos can offer a new, better storyline.

Maybe Tapu-Fini's "Shell", but I can't see why he could've thought about a dolphin while looking at the Tapus.

I never said that you were an insider source, but is asked if you were one. Since I don't think that GF would give you the authority to speak on their behalf that Kalos is complete or not.

And yes, Kalos can offer a new, better storyline.
Answer is no but it doesn't take an inside source to know that Kalos is not coming back. Never said GF gave me authority to speak on their behalf so don't put words in mouth. And no, Kalos can't offer a new and better storyline since it's storyline in XY is perfect and complete. Kalos is absolutely done in my opinion.

Answer is no but it doesn't take an inside source to know that Kalos is not coming back. Never said GF gave me authority to speak on their behalf so don't put words in mouth. And no, Kalos can't offer a new and better storyline since it's storyline in XY is perfect and complete. Kalos is absolutely done in my opinion.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. Rather, you're putting words in GF's mouth. Here's the evidence, from various threads...(a simple forum search bring up all this)

I don't think Stars is real and I hope not because gen 7 games should stay on same platform. Also Kalos is considered complete by GF so that makes it complete regardless of what some fans think.

If you aren't putting words in GF's mouth, than how do you know that Gf considers Kalos complete?

XY is memorable to me and I think GF decided that it was indeed a complete pair of games. So returning to Kalos is not mandatory. Anyway, the story of SM has decent stuff but BW and B2W2 will always be better in my opinion.

Again, the same question as the previous quote.

You're just voicing your opinions (and false statements, such as what you said about me putting words in your mouth), without any evidence, and I've given evidence that you're putting your opinions in GF's mouth (unless you can answer my question).

(Also, the accusation of me putting words in your mouth without any sort of evidence so many times seemed rather insulting to me)

I'm not putting words in your mouth. Rather, you're putting words in GF's mouth. Here's the evidence, from various threads...(a simple forum search bring up all this)

If you aren't putting words in GF's mouth, than how do you know that Gf considers Kalos complete?

Again, the same question as the previous quote.

You're just voicing your opinions (and false statements, such as what you said about me putting words in your mouth), without any evidence, and I've given evidence that you're putting your opinions in GF's mouth (unless you can answer my question).

(Also, the accusation of me putting words in your mouth without any sort of evidence so many times seemed rather insulting to me)
You are. I never once said i speak for gf. Kalos has no room for improvement since it has reached the best it can be. It has no reason to be in gen 7. I just feel that kalos is not coming back. That kind of hope doesn't exist in my opinion.

You are. I never once said i speak for gf. Kalos has no room for improvement since it has reached the best it can be. It has no reason to be in gen 7. I just feel that kalos is not coming back. That kind of hope doesn't exist in my opinion.

But you SOUND like you speak for Gf, as I quotes above. Really, You're just denying evidence. If you cannot contribute to the discussion, please don't bash down everyone's opinions, and post the same thing 20 times.

But you SOUND like you speak for Gf, as I quotes above. Really, You're just denying evidence. If you cannot contribute to the discussion, please don't bash down everyone's opinions, and post the same thing 20 times.
No i don't. That is just you. The is no evidence so no need to make things up. I didn't do any of that.

I just quoted all the posts where you did so. I'm not making it things. I just Forum-Searched "GF thinks" by Arceus the Dragon, and all these relevant posts popped up. It is not just me.,
That should not be possible so i don't know how you can do that.

Both fake. I said no such thing.

Okay... now you're straightforward lying. I don't have some sort of rivalry with you or something.
Next you'll tell me that these links and quotes are fake.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation) [SPOILERS]

Pokemon Game in 2017

Pokemon Game in 2017

I don't think Stars is real and I hope not because gen 7 games should stay on same platform. Also Kalos is considered complete by GF so that makes it complete regardless of what some fans think.

Just because some feel that it is incomplete, it doesn't make it so. If GF considers it complete then it is complete. Kalos and Alola have no connection besides Zygarde. GF doesn't have to expand on either Alola or Kalos if they don't want to.

Tell lies all you want, but nothing will change that you said all those things. I'm leaving the discussion here with all sorts of proof. I can provide screenshots, too (and I don't use photoshop).

To be honest, we already know Kalos is considered "complete" by Game Freak. The ultimate proof for this, is that they didn´t release a third version for it...

And before someone says "But that´s because they did SM instead!!!!" That´s not true. Z would have been a small project, and they had an empty 2015 to fit Z there. The fact they chose NOT to, implies they consider Kalos complete as is, even if some fans disagree.

Personally, I am glad we did not get Z, as I like Gen VI being closed by ORAS instead of Z, as (arguably) by not making Z, some of that Z content was added in ORAS, making ORAS a better game with more extra content (maybe they would´ve saved some of the ORAS Megas for Z otherwise, or saving some of the Move Tutors, etc, and this way, we got them all in ORAS).

Also, honestly, Alola feels FAR less complete than Kalos, despite the "Kalos is incomplete!" meme.

Releasing Z in 2015 wouldn't have been ideal, but it would certainly have made more sense than forcing Kalos into the post-game of a 2017 game well after the Zygarde promotion.

Also, honestly, Alola feels FAR less complete than Kalos, despite the "Kalos is incomplete!" meme.
Well, Sun and Moon are much more satisfying games than XY were. I really don't care about the features that may have been saved for Stars, apart from walking Pokemon which I hope make a permanent return to the series.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom