• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that’s because you keep putting SKs in your games.
Untrue. I've seen plenty of games where someone claims Survivor or Jester or something and even when it's down to five they don't even consider the possibility that the Independent was lying and had a different role and wincon the whole time.

You're fine

On the subject of votes, I've changed the rules to reflect that i'd prefer votes and unvotes to always be bolded, as it's easier for me to see and I don't wanna miss any by accident

It’s mobiles fault. The buttons are glitching.
Untrue. I've seen plenty of games where someone claims Survivor or Jester or something and even when it's down to five they don't even consider the possibility that the Independent was lying and had a different role and wincon the whole time.
Part of that is admitting your true wincon, outside of SK, is a pain sometimes. Look at me. This is the second time I’m a lynched and have come out. Both the first time and this Time people are already ready to lynch me just because my target is most likely town. I’ll what it is but often times town just flips out over any indep role that is even slightly against them.

It just occured to me i'm way past update time, I thought I had it set for 10pm Saturday as I was busy last night at 10pm. Anyways, my bad on that and consider this an official Voting Locked, update pending stage.

Night One Start

Final Vote Count
DawningWinds: IV (CyanideCrystal, MegaPod, Pikochu, TheCapsFan)
Patrycjator I (HumanDawn)
TheCapsFan: I (Max1996)

DawningWinds took 4HP damage!
Patrycjator took 1HP damage!
TheCapsFan took 1HP damage!

It is now Night One! This phase will end 28ish hours from this posts timestamp. Countdown here

Next day phase end should have an actual table and will show the votes in order of who actually if voted. Was just in a rush to get this one out after being past update time

Last edited:

Final Vote Count

It is now Night One! This phase will end 28ish hours from this posts timestamp. Countdown here

Next day phase end should have an actual table and will show the votes in order of who actually if voted. Was just in a rush to get this one out after being past update time
Where's my vote on Caps? Don't think I removed it?

Final Vote Count
TheCapsFan: I (Max1996)

So did Caps take damage or not, then? :unsure:

Day Two Start
No deaths! :giggle:

I'm not sure there's a doctor in this format of mafia, so is it likelier that it's a protect/sturdy kind of ability? Either way, this is a nice way to start day 2 off.

Huh. No deaths?
No deaths! :giggle:

I'm not sure there's a doctor in this format of mafia, so is it likelier that it's a protect/sturdy kind of ability? Either way, this is a nice way to start day 2 off.
Other than a kill failing for another reason, could also be changes in the game mechanics regarding the mafia's kill ability, there were some balance issues with that in the previous game so it may be something that's changed.

I didn't take any damage last night so far as I know.
We are still informed if we take damage @Calvin ッ ?

I got no messages that I was attacked or that my HP was decreased in any way.

I attacked Jinjo last night.

If Nightkills are a thing, Doctor should PM their target. If a bulletproof lost their shot, they should out to confirm them.

Back
Top Bottom