• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a scum slip? You just so happened to forget you have an ability that makes you a miller and you're claiming to also have an ability that makes you immune to ground? I've never known a Pokemon to have two abilities at once.
Giratina has the ability Levitate and would explain why a cop check would show you as Mafia.
When did I say I forgot about my role’s Miller property? Let me clarify; that passive effect is not related to a Pokémon ability, but another part of my role altogether. Levitate was my ability from the start, but obviously I didn’t want to out that before realizing my mystery Ground attacker has probably already figured out their attack did nothing to me.

When did I say I forgot about my role’s Miller property? Let me clarify; that passive effect is not related to a Pokémon ability, but another part of my role altogether. Levitate was my ability from the start, but obviously I didn’t want to out that before realizing my mystery Ground attacker has probably already figured out their attack did nothing to me.
Wait, so...is there or isn't there one...?

Actions locked, update on the way.

Please give me a bit of time as it is a night phase. However phase end will be 48 hours from this post, as the actual update takes a little longer to come out :)

Calvin just told me my move on Pikochu was meant to be Super-effective, not just successful :/.

Day Four Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Pikochu fainted in the night, they were Eevee, the adaptability pokemon!
Dear Pikochu,

1584501567963.png

You are Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon!

You are a normal type Pokemon that originated in Kanto in Generation I. Your evolved form is one of seven species, your evolution criteria for each form, aswell as their abilities are listed below.

In your current form you have the following attack:

Tackle: Name
Tackle is a Normal type move that will deal 1HP damage to your opponent.

Due to being from the Kanto region, you will show up as a null read on cop reports (If applicable).

Your ability is Run Away, which gives you a 10% chance to dodge a single attack coming your way. The reason for this chance being so low is due to your evolutions.

Evolution possibilities:

Choices at Night One:
Jolteon: 2HP Electric type move, healed by electric type attacks
Vaporeon: 2HP Water type move, healed by water type attacks
Flareon: 1HP Fire Type move, has 2HP vote power

Choices at Night Two
Espeon: 2HP Psychic Type move, synchronize ability (If burned or poisoned, it gives the attacking pokemon the same debuff)
Umbreon: 2HP Dark Type attack, 1x Vig

Choices at Night Three
Glaceon: 3HP Ice Attack with 30% Freeze Chance, Vengeful (5HP Non typed damage on death to target)
Leafeon: 3HP Grass Attack, Tracker

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

They were sided with the Town

It is now Day Four, this phase will end 48 Hours from the aforementioned post.

Again please message me if I have not replied to you, I should have everyone again, but just incase let me know!

I have been blocked again... I can't attack the next night.

VOTE: TheCapsFan

I targeted Piko last night for one damage(neutrally effective), intending to narrow down what types he actually was. Of course, after my target was locked, HD announced that Calvin had told him of a mistake. And then, obviously, Piko died.

Vote: ZinnLav
Care to explain why?

Care to explain why?
My one move is Dragon-Type and decided to take a chance and use it on ZinnLav. After some initial confusion regarding how I changed target during the Night and then back to ZinnLav (see above), Calvin confirmed that, yes, it was super effective on ZinnLav. So he has to be a Dragon-Type.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: ZinnLav

bye bye palkia

Back
Top Bottom