• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Mafia: Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King of Luxray
Reaction score
No, the double damage taken from Psychic attacks would be negated to normal damage thanks to the Steel-typing.

I CLAIM COP (My mental filter was NK'd N0)
Reaction score
No, the double damage taken from Psychic attacks would be negated to normal damage thanks to the Steel-typing.
Oh you evolved? In that case your weaknesses are just the weaknesses steel-types have, since steel resists flying as well (except maybe it doesn't yet, I don't know for sure but my Corviknight sure resists flying-type attacks).

King of Luxray
Reaction score
Oh you evolved? In that case your weaknesses are just the weaknesses steel-types have, since steel resists flying as well (except maybe it doesn't yet, I don't know for sure but my Corviknight sure resists flying-type attacks).
You can evolve during the Day.

Reaction score
Are you sure that applies to everyone?
I'm asking because you're a species of Pokémon that only evolves during the day in the games.

King of Luxray
Reaction score
Are you sure that applies to everyone?
I'm asking because you're a species of Pokémon that only evolves during the day in the games.
Oh... I'm not sure about that? I don't have any mention of Day or Night evolution.

Reaction score
It's possible that only people with time-specific evolutions can happen during the day. I'm going to read my PM.

Reaction score
Mine specifically says every night, and I am not a Pokémon who'd normally be locked to night evolutions.

Volcano Pokémon
Reaction score
While my initial PM didn't state anything about it, I did evolve at Night.

Is this your card?~★
Reaction score
Vote: Auxilify

Same reasons as last time. This pacing is killing me.

Reaction score
Vote: Auxilify
As far as I'm aware, he hasn't done anything since D1. And I don't think he did all that much D1 anyway.

How did I get here? I need to know.
Reaction score
Vote: Auxillify

I'm kind of unsure if they're even playing, the last time they posted was day 1.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
If they're inactive wouldn't that make it less likely they're Mafia though? This reasoning still seems weird to me.