• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well and it was a good decision. The cop never got a read.
Yes, I suppose. But had the scums killed the cop, the serial killer problem would never have happened.
Perhaps if the cop hadn't claimed D1, that cop would've been more successful and Mido would've been lynched D2.

Also sorry, you just argued against people trying to lynch Aux and then voted Aux anyway?
No, I argued against using the avatar as a reason to lynch Aux. Only later did I realize that that discussion had already ended.

Dude he just posted like 5 posts above you. There are four other players who have fewer posts than Pikochu. This feels kinda wildly thrown and yeah, kinda fake.
HD told me he and Aux were the only ones who hadn't claimed their type to him, so I kinda assumed he was AFK too.
Excuse me for not keeping up with the 13 other people in this game at once.

May as well jump on the bandwagon since apparently not voting for inactive players is scummy. Everyone's keen on a death, may as well guarantee it then...
Vote: Aux

The votes, as counted by Dawning.
Auxilify - 10 - HumanDawn, Midorikawa, CyanideCrystal, DawningWinds, Patrycjator, Tood, TheCapsFan, Max1996, Luminous Dawn, ZinnLav
ZinnLav - 1 - MegaPod
Auxilify should currently have 11 health left (I think), so, as it stands, he would have exactly one health left upon votes being dealt.

The votes, as counted by Dawning.
Auxilify - 10 - HumanDawn, Midorikawa, CyanideCrystal, DawningWinds, Patrycjator, Tood, TheCapsFan, Max1996, Luminous Dawn, ZinnLav
ZinnLav - 1 - MegaPod
Auxilify should currently have 11 health left (I think), so, as it stands, he would have exactly one health left upon votes being dealt.
Zinn just changed his vote to Aux right above yours

Unless someone attacked them last night.
No, that's factoring that in. I was told not to attack him due to an affect of someone else's(damaging him but preventing all other damage or something like that), so unless the move was super effective(or didn't happen), he should have eleven health left.

No, that's factoring that in. I was told not to attack him due to an affect of someone else's(damaging him but preventing all other damage or something like that), so unless the move was super effective(or didn't happen), he should have eleven health left.
Yeah, that was the attack I was talking about. Alright then.

At least Auxillify wasn't the person that blocked me from me being able to use my next attack on Night 3.

Whoever blocked me, likely did so to to avoid a super effective attack from me.

1585246019597.png

Means one of those.

Silently ignores posts about certain discussion being pointless in order to prevent further discussion of it

Whoever blocked me, likely did so to to avoid a super effective attack from me.
If you evolved during D2, it's possible that it had to do with your attacker's ability.
It certainly wouldn't work the way it does in the games, but it could be possible.
...Or I could be 100% wrong.

If you evolved during D2, it's possible that it had to do with your attacker's ability.
It certainly wouldn't work the way it does in the games, but it could be possible.
...Or I could be 100% wrong.

This is really good! But HD didn't claim evolution in thread. How would the attacker know? Unless it's someone who Human Dawn trusts and told them in OC.

If DW is right there must be either a Magnemite (or its evo) or Nosepass (or its evo) among us.

This is really good! But HD didn't claim evolution in thread. How would the attacker know? Unless it's someone who Human Dawn trusts and told them in OC.
It's possible that the attacker did know and simply doesn't trust him(or wanted to get back at him for attacking N1), so they attacked him.

If DW is right there must be either a Magnemite (or its evo) or Nosepass (or its evo) among us.
I think I know who that might be.

Back
Top Bottom