• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
That's possible but he said it was his ability not his type. Unless he's lying for some reason.
We're not told we were attacked when we're immune to it by type. Calvin specifically stated that in thread.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Is this a scum slip? You just so happened to forget you have an ability that makes you a miller and you're claiming to also have an ability that makes you immune to ground? I've never known a Pokemon to have two abilities at once.
Giratina has the ability Levitate and would explain why a cop check would show you as Mafia.
When did I say I forgot about my role’s Miller property? Let me clarify; that passive effect is not related to a Pokémon ability, but another part of my role altogether. Levitate was my ability from the start, but obviously I didn’t want to out that before realizing my mystery Ground attacker has probably already figured out their attack did nothing to me.

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
When did I say I forgot about my role’s Miller property? Let me clarify; that passive effect is not related to a Pokémon ability, but another part of my role altogether. Levitate was my ability from the start, but obviously I didn’t want to out that before realizing my mystery Ground attacker has probably already figured out their attack did nothing to me.
Wait, so...is there or isn't there one...?

Reaction score
If I'm interpreting it right, MegaPod knows he was attacked by a ground-type move, but does not know who used the move.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that was pretty straightforward. My ability confirmed to me I was targeted by a Ground move N1. Of course, no one has owned up to using it, and I don’t expect anyone will do so.

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that was pretty straightforward. My ability confirmed to me I was targeted by a Ground move N1. Of course, no one has owned up to using it, and I don’t expect anyone will do so.
So...you claimed one wasn't used because...?

Reaction score
I think he claimed that he wasn't hit, not that he wasn't targeted. If he has Levitate like he says he does, then he'd know (because he'd be told an attacked failed on him because of his ability), but he wouldn't have taken damage.

Reaction score
Actions locked, update on the way.

Please give me a bit of time as it is a night phase. However phase end will be 48 hours from this post, as the actual update takes a little longer to come out :)

King of Luxray
Reaction score
Calvin just told me my move on Pikochu was meant to be Super-effective, not just successful :/.

Day Four Start
Reaction score
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Pikochu fainted in the night, they were Eevee, the adaptability pokemon!
Dear Pikochu,

1584501567963.png

You are Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon!

You are a normal type Pokemon that originated in Kanto in Generation I. Your evolved form is one of seven species, your evolution criteria for each form, aswell as their abilities are listed below.

In your current form you have the following attack:

Tackle: Name
Tackle is a Normal type move that will deal 1HP damage to your opponent.

Due to being from the Kanto region, you will show up as a null read on cop reports (If applicable).

Your ability is Run Away, which gives you a 10% chance to dodge a single attack coming your way. The reason for this chance being so low is due to your evolutions.

Evolution possibilities:

Choices at Night One:
Jolteon: 2HP Electric type move, healed by electric type attacks
Vaporeon: 2HP Water type move, healed by water type attacks
Flareon: 1HP Fire Type move, has 2HP vote power

Choices at Night Two
Espeon: 2HP Psychic Type move, synchronize ability (If burned or poisoned, it gives the attacking pokemon the same debuff)
Umbreon: 2HP Dark Type attack, 1x Vig

Choices at Night Three
Glaceon: 3HP Ice Attack with 30% Freeze Chance, Vengeful (5HP Non typed damage on death to target)
Leafeon: 3HP Grass Attack, Tracker

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

They were sided with the Town

It is now Day Four, this phase will end 48 Hours from the aforementioned post.

Again please message me if I have not replied to you, I should have everyone again, but just incase let me know!

King of Luxray
Reaction score
I have been blocked again... I can't attack the next night.

VOTE: TheCapsFan

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Well...if there's nothing special about the damage my move did, that doesn't tell me anything...

Reaction score
I targeted Piko last night for one damage(neutrally effective), intending to narrow down what types he actually was. Of course, after my target was locked, HD announced that Calvin had told him of a mistake. And then, obviously, Piko died.

Vote: ZinnLav
Care to explain why?

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Care to explain why?
My one move is Dragon-Type and decided to take a chance and use it on ZinnLav. After some initial confusion regarding how I changed target during the Night and then back to ZinnLav (see above), Calvin confirmed that, yes, it was super effective on ZinnLav. So he has to be a Dragon-Type.

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
i also got a grass type claim to attack thecapsfan, and that attack should have been supereffective too, but it was just successful
HD given our history do you really think I would trust you of all people with all my role info. Of course not.