• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King of Luxray
Reaction score
Does this account for the 1HP vote damage he took at the end of D1 as well?
No, it's based on Night Actions.

I got another PM saying he got dealt 2 damage, so 7 - 2 -1 = 4 HP.

There's 5 votes right now so I'm going to vote Jinjo.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: Jinjo

King of Luxray
Reaction score
Talkative Kirin!
Reaction score
Guys, I got another PM from somebody that TheCapsFan has been dealt 2 damage.

15HP - 13 HP = 2HP Left!

We can play it a bit safe and have only one less vote here on Jinjo.
I'll switch to Jinjo then.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Jinjo

Reaction score
Not at all, assuming most players want it, again with the phases getting as they are I think having them shorter when players want it would be better :) (such as when all votes have come in, or when players have agreed on it)

Aura Pokémon
Reaction score
Not at all, assuming most players want it, again with the phases getting as they are I think having them shorter when players want it would be better :) (such as when all votes have come in, or when players have agreed on it)
I'm okay with it.

King of Luxray
Reaction score
I MADE A MISTAKE THECAPSFAN SHOULD HAVE 5HP LEFT because of type effectiveness.

UNVOTE: Jinjo
VOTE: TheCapsFan

He should have one more vote, so I need somebody that voted Jinjo to vote TheCapsFan.

Aura Pokémon
Reaction score
I MADE A MISTAKE THECAPSFAN SHOULD HAVE 5HP LEFT because of type effectiveness.

UNVOTE: Jinjo
VOTE: TheCapsFan

He should have one more vote, so I need somebody that voted Jinjo to vote TheCapsFan.
Allow me.
Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: TheCapsFan

digging holes
Reaction score
I'll also pop in to say I'm fine with shortening the phase again

Night Five Start
Reaction score
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count:
TheCapsFan: V (Patrycjator, Tood, Midorikawa, Max1996, HumanDawn)
Jinjo: IV (DawningWinds, MegaPod, Luminous Dawn, CyanideCrystal)

TheCapsFan took 4HP damage.
Dear TheCapsFan,

1584519676267.png

You are Spiritomb, the Forbidden Pokemon!

After the temporal shifts from the Hoenn region, and Giratina's summon, you have emerged from the Odd Keystone. The Odd Keystone holds 108 spirits, many of which are evil. Due to you being released you have become the embodiment of these spirits. Due to this evilness you have naturally been seen as a target for Team Galactic, and thus are owned by Cyrus. (In this game)

Due to being an embodiment of spirits and not being a physical entity, you do not have any attacking moves. However, you can do the following:
Spite: Name
This will stop one player from attacking in the next night phase, if the player has a self targeting or non damaging move, they may still use it.
Shadow Sneak:
This will allow you to essentially "move cop" a player, finding out one of the moves that they can learn in this game. You may use this on someone more than once in consecutive nights if they have more than one move. You will always find out a new move, unless you have already found out all their moves. If you have found out every move, this attack will fail.

You also have no weakness, which means you wont take double damage from any moves.

You are sided with the Mafia. Your objective is to eliminate the town forces, or be in a position where nothing can stop you from winning.

TheCapsFan has fainted, they were Spiritomb! They were sided with the Mafia!

Jinjo took 4HP damage.

It is now Night Five, this phase will end 24 Hours from this post's timestamp.