• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
INDEP WIN - Game isn't over
Reaction score
With TheCapsFan being voted the most last phase, Patrycjator has fulfilled their wincon!

Dear Patrycjator,

1584509364979.png

You are Giratina, The Renegade Pokemon!

You are a Ghost / Dragon type mythical pokemon, introduced in Generation IV.

Your moves are as follows:
1x Shadow Force: Name
Shadow Force is a Ghost-type move that will deal 3HP damage to your target.
AncientPower: Name
AncientPower is a Rock-type move that will deal 1HP damage to your target.

Your job in the game is to leave the distortion world each night and guess who will take the most damage in the next day phase. If you get it wrong you will deal 1HP damage to yourself, however, if you get it correct TWICE, you will win the game. (The game will continue but you will be taken out and be given the joint victory.)

However, due to staying in the distortion world so often, cop checks (If any / applicable) will fail on you

You are sided with yourself. You win when you fill the aforementioned criteria, and this is the only way to win.

Sorry for the delay on this one, my internet dropped so I just clicked enter on my phone data without thinking of this.

patrycjator has won the game and now may no longer participate. The game still continues on.

King of Luxray
Reaction score
Congratulations! Yeah, I lied about yesterday so TheCapsFan would have the most voted and Patry would win.

Did someone say "catfight"?~★
Reaction score
Yeah ok. That's what I thought HD did. Congrats on the win, Pat.

Let's go Dialga hunting and wrap this up.

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
Grats Pat! Now let’s catch us our (hopefully) last Mafioso!

Reaction score
Actions are locked from now, but I'm waiting to get to my PC to update as it's a pain on mobile

Should be about 40 minutes ish.

Day Six Start
Reaction score
I play Power Bond and summon Cyber End Dragon!
Reaction score
Vote: Jinjo
Did she really not take enough damage last night to faint?

Fancy Fungi
Reaction score

dang type resistances

I play Power Bond and summon Cyber End Dragon!
Reaction score
I suppose that explains why she wasn't able to claim the type of the Pokémon she needed dead.
How much health does Jinjo have left? We should have enough people to kill her then have everyone else vote Mido.

King of Luxray
Reaction score
Mido should have 1 HP left according to my counting.

Unvote: Midorikawa

Last edited:
Reaction score
I suppose that explains why she wasn't able to claim the type of the Pokémon she needed dead.
How much health does Jinjo have left? We should have enough people to kill her then have everyone else vote Mido.
Actually I could have said Psychic and easily mislead people thinking it was cresselia. In fact that was my plan from the beginning was misleading others into believing cresselia was my target. I didn’t really hide my dark typing and Human guessed it.

Anyways Everyone should vote Jinjo. I want her to die with me!

Vote: Midorikawa

I’m poisoned so I’m down to two hp I’ll lose one from the poison and one from my vote.

Good job town!