• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V
Can you assure us DawningWinds isn't scum? :unsure:
Yes. Unfortunately. I'm hoping for the opportunity to play as scum soon, though.

Though there’s nothing inherently questionable you about stating yourself to be Town, I have to ask where you’re getting the idea that Mido genuinely thought that the entire Mafia is specifically you and the other two Dawns :unsure:
I'm not, just joking around. The day isn't even half over, I think that's kinda what we're all doing.

Regardless, there's really no cause to worry about it. The Mafia is not entirely comprised of people with "Dawn" in their names, though I can't assure you that HD and Luminous aren't scum, since I don't exactly know.
SCUM TEAM FOUND!!!

Now then real seriousness, because I have zero desire to be nightkilled By mistake.

I AM AN INDEPENDENT!!!

Mafia your kill would be a waste on me.

I need a certain character dead but I’m not allowed to say who since it would majorly hint at my character.

Im also a bus driver.

I need a certain character dead but I’m not allowed to say who since it would majorly hint at my character.
Does the death necessarily have to be by a certain cause, or does that character just have to die?
I'd say you're either Zangoose or Seviper but those are Gen III Pokémon. I don't know a lot about Gen IV, actually.

Be careful about this, though:

6.You may not discuss win-cons. You may or may not have more than one win-con.

yeah okay. I believe that about as much as I believe DawningWinds actually read the rules.
It’s about as true as me rechecking the rules. Which is clearly legit :bulbaFacepalm:

I forgot that rule is a thing these days and forgot to double check it. Eff.

Regardless of whatever my win con is, I really am an independent With the bus driver ability. All I care about is living so that’s why I’m claiming now so that mafia doesn’t nightkill me.

SCUM TEAM FOUND!!!

Now then real seriousness, because I have zero desire to be nightkilled By mistake.

I AM AN INDEPENDENT!!!

Mafia your kill would be a waste on me.

Im also a bus driver.
As much as it's better that your telling us this early and we can focus our inquiries elsewhere, not exactly liking the whole 'mafia please don't kill me' tone here like you could be angling for an alliance. I'm also assuming the character you require to die is going to be a town player most likely?

I do favour looking elsewhere for now but I'm not keen on putting much trust in you given the anti-town aspects of your role.

Also.
Unvote: Midorikawa
Since her Indep claim seems believable and not particularly anti-town (except her person she needs dead might be Town, guess that wouldn't be great).
Why does it seem believable and why isn't her role anti-town?
Her Bus Driver ability could mess with our actions and it's likely she wants one of us dead which would probably mean sacrificing one of our own if we ally with her.

It’s about as true as me rechecking the rules. Which is clearly legit :bulbaFacepalm:

I forgot that rule is a thing these days and forgot to double check it. Eff.

Regardless of whatever my win con is, I really am an independent With the bus driver ability. All I care about is living so that’s why I’m claiming now so that mafia doesn’t nightkill me.
How do we know keeping you around isn't going to result in your Bus Driver ability messing with our actions and misleading us?

Wow, omg you suck.

Vote: Auxillify
Do you have any opinions on Mido's claim Zinn?

It's just seems strange that you haven't commented on this given it's relevancy and just replied to a joke vote with another joke vote?

Do you have any opinions on Pod's earlier claim, this also goes for everyone else too and no one seems to have commented on it?

Oh, I just remembered something that I wanna reveal in the public thread. Currently, my role has a Miller-esque passive effect that makes investigative checks on me turn out negative. I’m not entirely sure about this next part, but something about my role makes me think it’s at least possible that another role might exist in this game with that same trait.
I'm a bit more inclined to trust Pod's claim given his early claim, a passive role that prevent's investigative checks does sound somewhat plausable. Guessing the possibility you mention about another role having the same trait would be a mafia counterpart to confuse us?

Do you have any opinions on Mido's claim Zinn?

It's just seems strange that you haven't commented on this given it's relevancy and just replied to a joke vote with another joke vote?

Do you have any opinions on Pod's earlier claim, this also goes for everyone else too and no one seems to have commented on it?

I'm a bit more inclined to trust Pod's claim given his early claim, a passive role that prevent's investigative checks does sound somewhat plausable. Guessing the possibility you mention about another role having the same trait would be a mafia counterpart to confuse us?
Mido claimed Independent, I'm not surprised there is one.
And I don't see why MegaPod would lie about being a Miller when it's such a risky move that could get counter claimed.

@Midorikawa Can you talk about your win condition more? If your target dies and you are not involved, do you leave the game anyway?

Back
Top Bottom