• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
1583675944530.png

At the Spear Pillar, peak of Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh...
Cyrus of Team Galactic attempts to summon Giratina, having already harnessed the power of Dialga and Palkia, and using said power to begin the bringing of Giratina.

"Commander Cyrus sir, before we try to summon Giratina, I have news from the Hoenn region."

"Quickly Mars, I don't want to be up here longer than we have to."

"Of course sir, our foreign agents report that there has been a big siesmic shift towards the north of Hoenn, scientists are trying to cover up the problem bu-"

Cyrus cut her off, "Get to it Mars, what am I going to do with that information?"

"Apologies sir, what I mean to say is that a gigantic shift like this could affect our summoning, even with Palkia and Dialga on our side, there's no guarantee that Giratina would respond well to the shift. Basically sir, there has been reports of Pokemon acting strange since the siesmic changes."

Cyrus sighed, "Hm, now thats brilliant timing isnt it... Have Palkia create a portal incase things go south."

Commander Jupiter interrupted, "Sir, reports are suddenly going haywire, pokemon are acting strange all over the place."

Before Cyrus could say anymore, the Renegade Pokemon appeared from the dark portal in the ground. First it's face, then it's body appeared. Although almost instantly the Pokemon's form changed, and it grew wings and six legs, before letting out an almighty screech.

"Jupiter, Mars, whats going on?" Cyrus shouted as the Spear Pillar starting collapsing.

"We need to leave!" They both answered at once. Not wanting to take any chances, the entirety of Team Galactic ran through the portal Palkia had made, with both Dialga and Palkia in tow, but no Giratina. No one knew what had happened, but it seemed that the summoning had been impacted from the temporal changes in Hoenn, and the summoned didnt react well to this. After seeing Team Galactic dissapear from the portal, Giratina made it's own darkened portal. And one can assume it returned to the Distortion World, except now it had free passage between both the physical realm, and the Distortion World.

Had the same thing affecting Pokemon in Hoenn happen here too?
1583678016118.png
Hello again TWR, and once again welcome to another entry of my Generation series. This time of course being Generation IV. Should you want to take a look at the previous iterations, they will be in a spoiler tag below.

For players that are unknown to this game, it is a typical mafia game, however there are no lynches. Votes deduct HP from the target, instead of outright killing them. Once you lose all your HP, you are considered killed, and are out of the game. If you have any questions please, do not hesitate to ask!
1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.
2. The game still uses a HP system, and an effectiveness system. This accommodates to the 17 types. Unless stated otherwise, your HP starts at 15. For easier hosting, STAB does not exist.
3. Outside contact is allowed, but you must include myself, any MoD, and any spectators in the OC, whether it be here, discord or elsewhere. You may become a spectator after you die if you so wish.
4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day.
5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere.
6.You may not discuss win-cons. You may or may not have more than one win-con.
7. No screenshots of Role PMs, not even fakes. This also means no direct copy and pasting, or quoting.
8. Votes should be done in the following format Vote: Name, please make sure your votes are Bolded
9. The only claim I will allow is Role-Claims, fake or true. Name claiming is disallowed. You may type-claim, as people can lie and this does not completely reveal your Pokemon.
10. You may post a single post after death, however your post must not contain any game impacting information. You are dead.
11. Should you not be sure about something, be sure to ask, it doesn't hurt and it means you wont get in trouble.
12. Probably the most important rule that I want everyone to follow is have fun!

Players:
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
7. @Auxillify
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Spectators:
1. @prog rocker
(Co-hosted by @Magnificent Entertainer)

Last edited:
Yep. Cal, ping me on Discord when the game starts. I'm not always around, but i'll make an appearance for the game

(Anticipating a heavy return to this site/these games now that I'm pretty much banned to my house for the time being)

Gotcha, thanks for joining and it's nice to see you :)

No classes for two weeks means I need things to do. I'll join in!
Same here! Uni has been cancelled, but now its dawned on me I need to do work at home instead of going in for it :confused:

Thanks for joining!

Back
Top Bottom