• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Players:
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
7. @SMII
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Well that's everyone! Thankyou for filling up the game in a quick manner, I hope you guys enjoy the game as much as the previous ones, and I hope myself and ME if needed can host it well.

Before we start I'm trying to look for one more player to replace someone on the list, and then we can hopefully get the game underway in a timely manner.

Reiterating, but thankyou for joining everyone :)

Players:
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
7. @Auxillify
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

SMII has been replaced with Auxillify, welcome to the game!

Role PMs will be going out shortly, not sure how long they will take me to send out as im doing other things on the side so it might take me a little bit to fully send them out.

However, consider this as Night 0, Role Confirmation Stage. Confirm when possible :)

Day One Start
Thats everyone!

I will be around to answer questions and such, again apologies for either no flavour or very minor flavour as the game goes on, it's something i've struggled with with the Generation series so i'll try and get more in the next one.
To reiterate one of the rules, you have 15HP unless I have specified otherwise in your role PM. Another reminder that lynches do not occur and voting does HP damage to your target. This means that having a no lynch day phase is likely, and could be common. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

It is now Day One, this phase will end at 10PM GMT on the 21st March. A countdown is available here.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom