• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing seems to fit Human's claim of becoming stronger the less HP he has. However, that ability doesn't sound like it's something he made up...I think?

Not sure what you are talking about. My ability doesn’t exactly match how it works in the actual games, because if it did it likely would never activate.

It’s true that there are other possible explanations for my 2HP damage, even including multiple attacks. But I think it’s at least quite likely that it was a super effective move, especially if it really was Ground, considering that it’s a popular coverage type that the mafia would probably want to try on someone like a claimed Miller.

By the way, nobody has claimed responsibility for this attack...

Final Day Two votecount
HumanDawn: II (Pikochu, ZinnLav)
Auxillify: II (Midorikawa, HumanDawn)
Pikochu: II (Luminous Dawn, Tood)
Max1996: I (MegaPod)

HumanDawn took 2HP damage!
Auxillify took 2HP damage!
Pikochu took 2HP damage!
Max1996 took 1HP damage!

It is now Night Two, this phase will end 24 Hours from this posts timestamp.

A couple host notes for you. I've seen a few people and been sent PMs about concerns about the pacing of the game. I just wanted to say that these concerns are all warranted, and I apologise for the slowness of the game, i'll try to improve this for my future games. I would like to point out that balancing makes the game slower at the beginning, but by the time you get to the later phases, more deaths (should) occur due to scaling of the players roles, with evolution and such. I dont want to say too much as I dont want to slip out info about the game.

However, this doesnt mean i'm not taking the advice and concerns on board! The constructive criticism you guys have provided to me has already been very helpful, so don't hesitate to send anything. Improvements could be made on the game i'll be the first to say, so i'm appreciative for the help.

That being said, you may continue!
Didn’t cyanide vote auxiliary too? Shouldn’t they have lost three HP

Yeah my bad, on phone I just scroll tryna catch the bold so I apologise again for missing it twice now :/

Edited back in, Auxillify loses 3HP, sorry

With this happening I may need to make a change to the update time, as currently updates are occuring when i'm tired, so i'm fairly sure that doesn't really help my case. Will let players know later today if an extension is occuring.

Actions are locked in, update on the way.

Edit: Might take me a while to get through the actions as I'm on mobile.

Last edited:
Day Three Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
7. @Auxillify
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

It is now Day Three, this phase will end 48 hours from this post's timestamp.

(So much for 6PM GMT huh!)

Please message me (IN PMs! Not in game thread!) If I have not responded to your move being successful or not successful, although i'm pretty sure I had everyone. Extremely sorry for the delay on this one. As more people get lower and lower there's a lot I gotta do :p

ok round 2 of this

VOTE: Auxilify

@Auxillify

bro, you can post privately to others but not in-thread??

-----

If anyone else got attacked, please send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom