• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote: Auxillify

Hopefully they'll show up at some point.

They've been online earlier today :unsure:

1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
7. @Auxillify
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Hi again guys, i've added a poll in order to try and improve pacing of the game. I'd love it if you guys could respond to it, i've set it to close in a day.

Since lynches aren't a thing, the Hammer would apply on the majority vote, and would end the phase dealing HP damage equal to the votes on the player before the hammer. The reason I am polling is because people have complaints about the pacing, and I didn't want to just implement it as no lynches are ever guaranteed so it also has it's negatives. If No is most voted the game will remain the same way. Personally i'd still advise voting no due to the endgame guaranteed to be faster, but it's up to the player's if they would like it.

Thanks guys!

So, if 8/14 players vote a player, they would get dealt 8HP? Or, would a hammer just kill the player? Because if not, then it would be better without the hammer because we could deal more HP damage.

So, if 8/14 players vote a player, they would get dealt 8HP? Or, would a hammer just kill the player? Because if not, then it would be better without the hammer because we could deal more HP damage.
It would never lynch, and that was exactly my thinking too, hence the "also has it's negatives". But I thought it would be worth asking anyways.

If they're inactive wouldn't that make it less likely they're Mafia though? This reasoning still seems weird to me.

bro... BRO...

you hosted cells at work

kingofsparta was inactive scum and you know it - how can you think that make

That was exactly my thinking too, hence the "also has it's negatives". But I thought it would be worth asking anyways.

In that case, I don't accept it. If we are hitting majority, we should fully kill the player.

I'm sorry, I've just had lots of stress lately. I have been in the background taking note of every situation and reading up on the Gen 3 mafia because I had no idea what you guys were talking about concerning past behaviors.

Well then. You're weak to flying and psychic (and fairy but fairy-types don't exist yet), so that should narrow down who attacked you.
I feel like psychic makes more sense, honestly.

I'm not sure if we can easily make the assumption that the 2HP came from one person.

If anyone else got attacked, please send me a PM.

Hey, what's up.

Mine specifically says every night, and I am not a Pokémon who'd normally be locked to night evolutions.

I can only evolve at night too. And specifically, I could only evolve within the first three nights.

Gen 3 mafia because I had no idea what you guys were talking about concerning past behaviors.

I don't see the point of looking at other player's meta. I think it is worth commenting on what has happened in the thread.

I'm sorry, I've just had lots of stress lately. I have been in the background taking note of every situation and reading up on the Gen 3 mafia because I had no idea what you guys were talking about concerning past behaviors.

Were you in the background taking notes during day 2? Even if you were in the background you should have said something on day 2.

If they're inactive wouldn't that make it less likely they're Mafia though? This reasoning still seems weird to me.
Lel. How does that affect the chance they’re mafia one way or the other? And after it was specifically said that Aux was in PMs but not the main thread...this is some ridonkulous reasoning from you :v

Btw, I was wary of Zinn due to reasons others pointed out, so I went ahead and launched a Fire attack their way. Not very effective, just 1 HP damage. Now, I know it’s not completely concrete, but what are some Pokémon resistant to fire? How about...two thirds of Sinnoh’s creation trio?? :unsure:

vote: ZinnLav

I feel pretty good about this vote.

Lel. How does that affect the chance they’re mafia one way or the other? And after it was specifically said that Aux was in PMs but not the main thread...this is some ridonkulous reasoning from you :v

Btw, I was wary of Zinn due to reasons others pointed out, so I went ahead and launched a Fire attack their way. Not very effective, just 1 HP damage. Now, I know it’s not completely concrete, but what are some Pokémon resistant to fire? How about...two thirds of Sinnoh’s creation trio?? :unsure:

vote: ZinnLav

I feel pretty good about this vote.

I know ZinnLav's type claim and it makes sense. Not enough to throw me off.

-----

Also... Auxillify just changed their avatar to Dialga. They're literally spoonfeeding us that they're Mafia...

This past day? I actually don't remember what his avatar was before, he might not even have had one.
To be honest, I have doubts about the avatar argument. Considering how Aux has the exact same avatar on Discord, for longer than that (admittedly not sure exactly how long) I'm inclined to think it's merely that he just likes Dialga.

To be honest, I have doubts about the avatar argument. Considering how Aux has the exact same avatar on Discord, for longer than that (admittedly not sure exactly how long) I'm inclined to think it's merely that he just likes Dialga.

Oooof I think you are actually right...

I know ZinnLav's type claim and it makes sense. Not enough to throw me off.

-----

Also... Auxillify just changed their avatar to Dialga. They're literally spoonfeeding us that they're Mafia...
This, I'm resistant to fire attacks.

Also I know Aux had that avatar on D1, when I started OC asking where they were.

I'd still like to hear from @Pikochu
Where you at?
Inactivity from a newcomer like Aux I can expect, but everything all right? If things are too hectic in your life, maybe consider subbing out?

Also nobody has really stood out to me, I don't see how I'm scummy for saying we shouldn't vote for inactive players. Mega's whole reasoning behind voting for me is because of my type? That's ridiculous, should I consider someone to be town if I use a super effective move? Also how would you know it did 1HP damage? The move I used didn't tell me how much damage it did.

Back
Top Bottom