• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This feels too much like trying to push the avatar line of thought.
Unvote: ZinnLav
Vote: Midorikawa
How am I pushing it. I’m pushing against it.

I once played in an ace attorney mafia and I did Mia as my avatar. I got Mia as my role so J was asked to change my avatar as the host felt it was a little too close to nameclaiming, even though I simply choseher due to my limited ace attorney knowledge at the time.

How am I pushing it. I’m pushing against it.

I once played in an ace attorney mafia and I did Mia as my avatar. I got Mia as my role so J was asked to change my avatar as the host felt it was a little too close to nameclaiming, even though I simply choseher due to my limited ace attorney knowledge at the time.
...Derp! :p
Misread it. My bad!
Unvote: Midorikawa

Vote: Auxillify

I'm kind of unsure if they're even playing, the last time they posted was day 1.

Well, apparently they're posting in PMs.

I'm sorry, I've just had lots of stress lately. I have been in the background taking note of every situation and reading up on the Gen 3 mafia because I had no idea what you guys were talking about concerning past behaviors.

You said you've been taking notes on every situation, whaddaya got? I played in Gen 1 mafia (and I think Gen 2 mafia, too) but I don't think I played in Gen 3 mafia and I'm still here doing my best to find scum. This is also my first Mafia game on this forum in like 6 months. So meta is a bit

Hey, what's up

That's not a PM. Congratulations, you got attacked.

I'd still like to hear from @Pikochu
Where you at?
Inactivity from a newcomer like Aux I can expect, but everything all right? If things are too hectic in your life, maybe consider subbing out?

Dude he just posted like 5 posts above you. There are four other players who have fewer posts than Pikochu. This feels kinda wildly thrown and yeah, kinda fake.

Vote Auxillify.
Theyre scum.

Infallible logic. Absolutely breathtaking reasoning. There's no way we haven't caught scum.

Vote: Auxilify

I'm for lynching Pikochu or Auxillify, Piko hasn't done anything to alleviate the concerns I have about him and Auxillify sounds like they are admitting to lurking when they say they are watching events the thread and reading the previous game but not giving any thoughts on this one.

If we're concentrating on one player, I'll add my vote to Auxillify too.

Vote: Auxillify

Also... Auxillify just changed their avatar to Dialga. They're literally spoonfeeding us that they're Mafia...
Makes a lot of sense. 10/10 logic. Liking cool time legendaries makes him scum.
... Would changing my avatar to Togekiss make me 100% definitely not scum, on the grounds that Togekiss is not a Legendary? No, of course not! It would simply mean that Togekiss is a Pokémon I happen to like, not that a RNG decided I would be Togekiss this game! The same logic applies, does it not?

Anyway, sarcasm aside, I do think Auxilify is scum. But I do not think his avatar proves anything.

My logic is always infallible.
Didn't your so-called "infallible logic" keep you from killing an unCC'd cop as scum when you didn't even have a godfather?

Vote: Auxilify
Just to make sure; I don't know if I'm already voting him, but now I definitely am.

Back
Top Bottom