• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe its CC, HD and Pod, assuming that there's only three Mafia and they're all the Creation trio. Would need to check Pod (most shaky of my three sus) this night since an attack from me would be negated.

And yes, I know mass claims can be dangerous, but like, everyone's already voting me anyway, so I'll die whether or not this is correct. And... it could bring the suspicion levels up a bit. >:3c
If it's only the Creation Trio, it can't be HD.

Night Three Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
6. @Pikochu
7. @Auxillify
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count
Auxillify (HumanDawn, Midorikawa, CyanideCrystal, DawningWinds, Patrycjator, Tood, TheCapsFan, Max1996, Luminous Dawn, ZinnLav)
ZinnLav: I (MegaPod)

Auxillify took 10HP damage.
Dear Auxillify,

1584503942109.png

You are Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon!

You are an Electric / Ghost type pokemon originating in Generation IV. You are a very unique pokemon as you have many different forms that you can switch to, as listed below.

In each of your forms, including your current one, you have the following move:
Thundershock: Name
Thundershock is an Electric type move that deals 1HP of damage to your target.

Each night you can do the following abilities to change your form:
1x Fan Rotom:
Provides a passive of a 50% evasion chance for any moves coming your way. (Only works on one move if multitargeted)
1x Wash Rotom:
Makes your next vote do 3HP of damage, must be used in the day after changing your form otherwise you lose this ability.
1x Heat Rotom: Name
Inflicts a burn status condition on your target
1x Frost Rotom: Name
Roleblocks your target
1x Mow Rotom: Name
Makes you bodyguard your target, taking all moves that were meant for them.

In your standard form, and your others you have the ability Levitate, rendering ground type moves on becoming useless.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Auxillify has fainted, they were Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon!
They were sided with the Town.

Zinnlav took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Three, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

lame

sub out if you are busy

roleblock doesnt mention anything about blocking a player in the next night phase

anyway im just gonna out that i attacked pikochu N2 and it was just successful, nothing about it being super effective like my attack on jinjo N, and pikochu’s claimed type should have made my move on him be super effective

i also got a grass type claim to attack thecapsfan, and that attack should have been supereffective too, but it was just successful

anyway im just gonna out that i attacked pikochu N2 and it was just successful, nothing about it being super effective like my attack on jinjo N, and pikochu’s claimed type should have made my move on him be super effective
You told me Pikochu and Aux were the only ones to not claim to you and that of the two I shouldn't attack Aux.
What are you playing at?

You told me Pikochu and Aux were the only ones to not claim to you and that of the two I shouldn't attack Aux.
What are you playing at?
Piko said that he was starting to have less doubts about HD, so it's possible he claimed at some poing after that statement was made.
As for telling you not to attack Aux, HD told me that Aux was being targeted by someone who's attack happened to come with the side affect of blocking all other attacks on him. So, with that, he was probably trying to tell you not to waste your attack.

HD had plenty of time to tell me not to attack Piko.
He told me Aux & Piko hadn't claimed, and said he trusted all the claims so far.
So I asked if he wanted me to attack Aux or Piko. He replied to say he didn't want me to attack Aux, but didn't explain why.
I told him I'd attack Piko then and he liked my post.

So he willingly told me to attack a player that he told me hadn't claimed to him when in fact he had.

What are you playing at?

I didn't want Auxillify attacked because I rather players attacked others so we could test type claims. So far two don't match, with one being Pikochu from my Fighting-type attack and the Grass-type attack on TheCapsFan. I specifically told the Grass-Type the result should be super-effective on N2 but they told me it was just "successful" on D3.

HD had plenty of time to tell me not to attack Piko.
He told me Aux & Piko hadn't claimed, and said he trusted all the claims so far.
So I asked if he wanted me to attack Aux or Piko. He replied to say he didn't want me to attack Aux, but didn't explain why.
I told him I'd attack Piko then and he liked my post.

So he willingly told me to attack a player that he told me hadn't claimed to him when in fact he had.

Oh, no, Pikochu claimed to me Day 3, and I told you that you could attack him N2. I also didn't say I trusted all the claims, just had no reason to suspect them because I haven't gotten any results from players regarding their attacks on others. Most players did not attack anyone N1.

What. We all have unlimited shots right? You guys are complaining the game is dragging on, is it any wonder when you abstain from your actions...

Hmm, while I think there were a few Town that really didn't attack, if we assume three Mafia then I got three players lying that they didn't target anyone.

Oh, I just remembered something that I wanna reveal in the public thread. Currently, my role has a Miller-esque passive effect that makes investigative checks on me turn out negative. I’m not entirely sure about this next part, but something about my role makes me think it’s at least possible that another role might exist in this game with that same trait.
You see, I’m not even weak to Ground at all. The real reason I was so sure that I was struck by a ground move on Night 1 is because of an ability that made me immune to it, and also explicitly notified me of the failed Ground attack directed at me. By lying that I was weak to it, I was hoping to bait my attacker into wasting their Ground move on me in future nights, but HD told me in OC that the attacker would’ve seen through it anyways because of the whole effectiveness notif thing I didn’t take into account. And for the record, I actually did take 2 HP damage that night in addition to the failed attack. Since the gambit wasn’t actually, um, useful, I figured it was best to reveal this information. Now you know.
Is this a scum slip? You just so happened to forget you have an ability that makes you a miller and you're claiming to also have an ability that makes you immune to ground? I've never known a Pokemon to have two abilities at once.
Giratina has the ability Levitate and would explain why a cop check would show you as Mafia.

Is this a scum slip? You just so happened to forget you have an ability that makes you a miller and you're claiming to also have an ability that makes you immune to ground? I've never known a Pokemon to have two abilities at once.
Giratina has the ability Levitate and would explain why a cop check would show you as Mafia.

bro i admit that it's fishy especially with no cop claim but auxillify had like 6 abilities

also i have reason to believe megapod is not giratina

And we’ve seen how many Pokemon? One that just died. And who Says the Miller thing is an ability like levitate.?

Back
Top Bottom