• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since Max seems to be Gible line, that means Zinn has to be one of the Creation Trio- I agree with HD that they're probably Palkia.
I'm not gonna name any names, but considering I have a Ghost/Dragon Independent claim, I have to wonder if part of the scum team is the Creation Duo as opposed to Trio.

My one move is Dragon-Type and decided to take a chance and use it on ZinnLav. After some initial confusion regarding how I changed target during the Night and then back to ZinnLav (see above), Calvin confirmed that, yes, it was super effective on ZinnLav. So he has to be a Dragon-Type.
*she, derp. :p

No point trying to lie at this point, not much you can do when someone else has already claimed Garchomp and they've been proven to be ground type.

Getting hit by a dragon move is all it takes to reveal that I'm obviously not Garchomp, especially with my Water type claim.
Welp let's get this over with eh?

I'm not gonna name any names, but considering I have a Ghost/Dragon Independent claim, I have to wonder if part of the scum team is the Creation Duo as opposed to Trio.
If Giratina's really indep, maybe Arceus is the third mafia member instead? It apparently created the Creation trio, so it's not too far-fetched.

Although if Arceus is in this game, that'd make type-checking much harder for town

If Giratina's really indep, maybe Arceus is the third mafia member instead? It apparently created the Creation trio, so it's not too far-fetched.

Although if Arceus is in this game, that'd make type-checking much harder for town
Perhaps...

No point trying to lie at this point, not much you can do when someone else has already claimed Garchomp and they've been proven to be ground type.

Getting hit by a dragon move is all it takes to reveal that I'm obviously not Garchomp, especially with my Water type claim.
Welp let's get this over with eh?
Bye Palkia

Vote: ZinnLav

Huh, so the Creation Duo is the Mafia after all.

Vote: ZinnLav

Sorry, Palkia.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom