• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually... in Platinum, the only two legends that were controlled by Cyrus were Dialga and Palkia, so maybe mafia could be those two and Cyrus instead of Arceus. So a Pokemon like Weavile could also be a fit for a possible third mafia if they appear somewhere.

Giratina probably would prefer having Cyrus gone based on gen 4's plot.

Probably explains why HD's getting blocked all the time if two of the remaining mafia are weak to fighting types

:unsure:

@CrystalCyanide @Jinjo

Only you two left.

Scum literally confessed.
?

wow i was ninja'd lol

I meant they were left to vote ZinnLav, but CC beat me to it.

If all your role info is your type, then you trusted me with nothing.

@Jinjo What's up with you?

These type effects are confusing me and why attack on N1 and N2 when we had no info who mafia are?

Vote: ZinnLav

Yeah I'll get on it after I've eaten, in situations like this there's no point dragging the phase on.

Night Four Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count:
ZinnLav: 11 (Max1996, HumanDawn, TheCapsFan, MegaPod, DawningWinds, Midorikawa, Tood, Patrycjator, Luminous Dawn, CyanideCrystal, Jinjo)
HumanDawn: 1 (ZinnLav)

ZinnLav took 11HP damage and fainted! They were Palkia, the Spatial Pokemon!
Dear ZinnLav,

1584516704543.png

You are Palkia, The Spatial Pokemon!

You are the cover star for Pokemon Pearl, the first game alongside Pokemon Diamond to be released for the 4th generation.

Currently controlled by Cyrus, you have no control over your actions, and as such this makes you dangerous to all those around you. You have constant clashes with Dialga, but due to it also being under the control of Cyrus, Dialga is currently your team mate.

Your moves are as follows:
Aqua Tail: Name
Aqua Tail is a water type move that will deal 2HP to your target.
Heal Block: Name
Heal Block will deal no damage, but will stop your target from healing. It is prioritised so it would affect the healing of an opponent before any move they use that would heal them, i.e Absorb / Mega Drain / Giga Drain etc.
Spacial Rend: Name
Spacial Rend is Palkia's signature move. A dragon type move dealing 2HP of damage. However it has a chance to crit at 50% chance, dealing 3HP damage instead. (Before weakness / resistance is calculated)

You are sided with the Mafia. Your objective is to eliminate the town forces, or be in a position where nothing can stop you from winning.

They were sided with the Mafia!

HumanDawn took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Four, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. (-10 mins)

Well that confirms Dialga being in the game as scum, if there were still any doubts about that.
Though, for me, that one will be more difficult to find with my move alone, as it would have neutral effectiveness on Dialga. A result that won't really be that uncommon, I think.

It's interesting that Giratina is not mentioned.

Though, for me, that one will be more difficult to find with my move alone, as it would have neutral effectiveness on Dialga. A result that won't really be that uncommon, I think.
I know of someone who's definitely a steel-type, and, based multiple people's results from on nights 1, 2, and 3, has to be one of Probopass(would have evolved between 1 and 2), Magnemite line, or Dialga.

Back
Top Bottom