• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day One Start
  • Thats everyone!

I will be around to answer questions and such, again apologies for either no flavour or very minor flavour as the game goes on, it's something i've struggled with with the Generation series so i'll try and get more in the next one.
    To reiterate one of the rules, you have 15HP unless I have specified otherwise in your role PM. Another reminder that lynches do not occur and voting does HP damage to your target. This means that having a no lynch day phase is likely, and could be common. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

It is now Day One, this phase will end at 10PM GMT on the 21st March. A countdown is available here.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
    Night One Start

• Final Vote Count
    DawningWinds: IV (CyanideCrystal, MegaPod, Pikochu, TheCapsFan)
    Patrycjator I (HumanDawn)
    TheCapsFan: I (Max1996)

DawningWinds took 4HP damage!
    Patrycjator took 1HP damage!
    TheCapsFan took 1HP damage!

It is now Night One! This phase will end 28ish hours from this posts timestamp. Countdown here

Next day phase end should have an actual table and will show the votes in order of who actually if voted. Was just in a rush to get this one out after being past update time

Last edited:
    Day Two Start
  • Night Two Start

• Final Day Two votecount
    HumanDawn: II (Pikochu, ZinnLav)
    Auxillify: III (Midorikawa, HumanDawn, cyanidecrystal)
    Pikochu: II (Luminous Dawn, Tood)
    Max1996: I (MegaPod)

HumanDawn took 2HP damage!
    Auxillify took 3HP damage!
    Pikochu took 2HP damage!
    Max1996 took 1HP damage!

It is now Night Two, this phase will end 24 Hours from this posts timestamp.

A couple host notes for you. I've seen a few people and been sent PMs about concerns about the pacing of the game. I just wanted to say that these concerns are all warranted, and I apologise for the slowness of the game, i'll try to improve this for my future games. I would like to point out that balancing makes the game slower at the beginning, but by the time you get to the later phases, more deaths (should) occur due to scaling of the players roles, with evolution and such. I dont want to say too much as I dont want to slip out info about the game.

However, this doesnt mean i'm not taking the advice and concerns on board! The constructive criticism you guys have provided to me has already been very helpful, so don't hesitate to send anything. Improvements could be made on the game i'll be the first to say, so i'm appreciative for the help.

That being said, you may continue!

Last edited:
    Day Three Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @CyanideCrystal
    4. @MegaPod
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @Pikochu
    7. @Auxillify
    8. @Max1996
    9. @Luminous Dawn
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @TheCapsFan
    12. @Tood
    13. @Patrycjator
    14. @HumanDawn

It is now Day Three, this phase will end 48 hours from this post's timestamp.

(So much for 6PM GMT huh!)

Please message me (IN PMs! Not in game thread!) If I have not responded to your move being successful or not successful, although i'm pretty sure I had everyone. Extremely sorry for the delay on this one. As more people get lower and lower there's a lot I gotta do :p

Night Three Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @CyanideCrystal
    4. @MegaPod
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @Pikochu
    7. @Auxillify
    8. @Max1996
    9. @Luminous Dawn
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @TheCapsFan
    12. @Tood
    13. @Patrycjator
    14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count
    Auxillify (HumanDawn, Midorikawa, CyanideCrystal, DawningWinds, Patrycjator, Tood, TheCapsFan, Max1996, Luminous Dawn, ZinnLav)
    ZinnLav: I (MegaPod)

Auxillify took 10HP damage.
    Dear Auxillify,

1584503942109.png

You are Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon!

You are an Electric / Ghost type pokemon originating in Generation IV. You are a very unique pokemon as you have many different forms that you can switch to, as listed below.

In each of your forms, including your current one, you have the following move:
    Thundershock: Name
    Thundershock is an Electric type move that deals 1HP of damage to your target.

Each night you can do the following abilities to change your form:
    1x Fan Rotom:
    Provides a passive of a 50% evasion chance for any moves coming your way. (Only works on one move if multitargeted)
    1x Wash Rotom:
    Makes your next vote do 3HP of damage, must be used in the day after changing your form otherwise you lose this ability.
    1x Heat Rotom: Name
    Inflicts a burn status condition on your target
    1x Frost Rotom: Name
    Roleblocks your target
    1x Mow Rotom: Name
    Makes you bodyguard your target, taking all moves that were meant for them.

In your standard form, and your others you have the ability Levitate, rendering ground type moves on becoming useless.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
    Auxillify has fainted, they were Rotom, the Plasma Pokemon!
    They were sided with the Town.

Zinnlav took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Three, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

Day Four Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @CyanideCrystal
    4. @MegaPod
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @Pikochu
    8. @Max1996
    9. @Luminous Dawn
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @TheCapsFan
    12. @Tood
    13. @Patrycjator
    14. @HumanDawn

Pikochu fainted in the night, they were Eevee, the adaptability pokemon!
    Dear Pikochu,

1584501567963.png

You are Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon!

You are a normal type Pokemon that originated in Kanto in Generation I. Your evolved form is one of seven species, your evolution criteria for each form, aswell as their abilities are listed below.

In your current form you have the following attack:

Tackle: Name
    Tackle is a Normal type move that will deal 1HP damage to your opponent.

Due to being from the Kanto region, you will show up as a null read on cop reports (If applicable).

Your ability is Run Away, which gives you a 10% chance to dodge a single attack coming your way. The reason for this chance being so low is due to your evolutions.

Evolution possibilities:

Choices at Night One:
    Jolteon: 2HP Electric type move, healed by electric type attacks
    Vaporeon: 2HP Water type move, healed by water type attacks
    Flareon: 1HP Fire Type move, has 2HP vote power

Choices at Night Two
    Espeon: 2HP Psychic Type move, synchronize ability (If burned or poisoned, it gives the attacking pokemon the same debuff)
    Umbreon: 2HP Dark Type attack, 1x Vig

Choices at Night Three
    Glaceon: 3HP Ice Attack with 30% Freeze Chance, Vengeful (5HP Non typed damage on death to target)
    Leafeon: 3HP Grass Attack, Tracker

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

They were sided with the Town

It is now Day Four, this phase will end 48 Hours from the aforementioned post.

Again please message me if I have not replied to you, I should have everyone again, but just incase let me know!

Night Four Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @CyanideCrystal
    4. @MegaPod
    5. @Jinjo
    8. @Max1996
    9. @Luminous Dawn
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @TheCapsFan
    12. @Tood
    13. @Patrycjator
    14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count:
    ZinnLav: 11 (Max1996, HumanDawn, TheCapsFan, MegaPod, DawningWinds, Midorikawa, Tood, Patrycjator, Luminous Dawn, CyanideCrystal, Jinjo)
    HumanDawn: 1 (ZinnLav)

ZinnLav took 11HP damage and fainted! They were Palkia, the Spatial Pokemon!
    Dear ZinnLav,

1584516704543.png

You are Palkia, The Spatial Pokemon!

You are the cover star for Pokemon Pearl, the first game alongside Pokemon Diamond to be released for the 4th generation.

Currently controlled by Cyrus, you have no control over your actions, and as such this makes you dangerous to all those around you. You have constant clashes with Dialga, but due to it also being under the control of Cyrus, Dialga is currently your team mate.

Your moves are as follows:
    Aqua Tail: Name
    Aqua Tail is a water type move that will deal 2HP to your target.
    Heal Block: Name
    Heal Block will deal no damage, but will stop your target from healing. It is prioritised so it would affect the healing of an opponent before any move they use that would heal them, i.e Absorb / Mega Drain / Giga Drain etc.
    Spacial Rend: Name
    Spacial Rend is Palkia's signature move. A dragon type move dealing 2HP of damage. However it has a chance to crit at 50% chance, dealing 3HP damage instead. (Before weakness / resistance is calculated)

You are sided with the Mafia. Your objective is to eliminate the town forces, or be in a position where nothing can stop you from winning.

They were sided with the Mafia!

HumanDawn took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Four, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. (-10 mins)

Day Four Start
  • Last edited:
    Night Five Start
  • 2. @DawningWinds
    3. @CyanideCrystal
    4. @MegaPod
    5. @Jinjo
    8. @Max1996
    9. @Luminous Dawn
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @TheCapsFan
    12. @Tood
    13. @Patrycjator
    14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count:
    TheCapsFan: V (Patrycjator, Tood, Midorikawa, Max1996, HumanDawn)
    Jinjo: IV (DawningWinds, MegaPod, Luminous Dawn, CyanideCrystal)

TheCapsFan took 4HP damage.
    Dear TheCapsFan,

1584519676267.png

You are Spiritomb, the Forbidden Pokemon!

After the temporal shifts from the Hoenn region, and Giratina's summon, you have emerged from the Odd Keystone. The Odd Keystone holds 108 spirits, many of which are evil. Due to you being released you have become the embodiment of these spirits. Due to this evilness you have naturally been seen as a target for Team Galactic, and thus are owned by Cyrus. (In this game)

Due to being an embodiment of spirits and not being a physical entity, you do not have any attacking moves. However, you can do the following:
    Spite: Name
    This will stop one player from attacking in the next night phase, if the player has a self targeting or non damaging move, they may still use it.
    Shadow Sneak:
    This will allow you to essentially "move cop" a player, finding out one of the moves that they can learn in this game. You may use this on someone more than once in consecutive nights if they have more than one move. You will always find out a new move, unless you have already found out all their moves. If you have found out every move, this attack will fail.

You also have no weakness, which means you wont take double damage from any moves.

You are sided with the Mafia. Your objective is to eliminate the town forces, or be in a position where nothing can stop you from winning.

TheCapsFan has fainted, they were Spiritomb! They were sided with the Mafia!

Jinjo took 4HP damage.

It is now Night Five, this phase will end 24 Hours from this post's timestamp.

INDEP WIN - Game isn't over
  • With TheCapsFan being voted the most last phase, Patrycjator has fulfilled their wincon!

Dear Patrycjator,

1584509364979.png

You are Giratina, The Renegade Pokemon!

You are a Ghost / Dragon type mythical pokemon, introduced in Generation IV.

1x Shadow Force: Name
    Shadow Force is a Ghost-type move that will deal 3HP damage to your target.
    AncientPower: Name
    AncientPower is a Rock-type move that will deal 1HP damage to your target.

Your job in the game is to leave the distortion world each night and guess who will take the most damage in the next day phase. If you get it wrong you will deal 1HP damage to yourself, however, if you get it correct TWICE, you will win the game. (The game will continue but you will be taken out and be given the joint victory.)

However, due to staying in the distortion world so often, cop checks (If any / applicable) will fail on you

You are sided with yourself. You win when you fill the aforementioned criteria, and this is the only way to win.

Sorry for the delay on this one, my internet dropped so I just clicked enter on my phone data without thinking of this.

patrycjator has won the game and now may no longer participate. The game still continues on.

Day Six Start
  • ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPENDANT WIN
  • Players:
    1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @CyanideCrystal
    4. @MegaPod
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @Pikochu
    7. @Auxillify
    8. @Max1996
    9. @Luminous Dawn
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @TheCapsFan
    12. @Tood
    13. @Patrycjator
    14. @HumanDawn

Spectators:
    1. @prog rocker

Final Vote Count:
    Jinjo: VI (Luminous Dawn, DawningWinds, Tood, HumanDawn, MegaPod, Max1996)
    Midorikawa: II (CyanideCrystal, Midorikawa)

Jinjo took 6HP damage and fainted!
    Dear Jinjo,

1584519644474.png

You are Dialga, The Temporal Pokemon!

You are the cover star for Pokemon Diamond, the first game alongside Pokemon Pearl to be released for the 4th generation.

Currently controlled by Cyrus, you have no control over your actions, and as such this makes you dangerous to all those around you. You have constant clashes with Palkia, but due to it also being under the control of Cyrus, Palkia is currently you team mate.

Earth Power: Name
    Earth Power is a ground type move that will deal 2HP damage to your target.
    Roar of Time: Name
    Roar of Time is a dragon type move that will deal 4HP damage to your target. If you use this move you will not be able to use any moves in the following night phase.

They were sided with the Mafia!

Midorikawa took 2HP damage and fainted!
    Dear Midorikawa,

1584507447869.png

You are Darkrai, the Pitch-Black Pokemon!

You are a Dark-Type Mythical Pokemon, introduced in Generation IV.

Dark Void: Name
    This commutes a player that you target for the night phase by putting them to sleep. This goes with your ability. As you are commuting someone, this means every other attack on them in the same night will fail.
    2x Trick: Name -> Name
    Trick is a Psychic type move that allows you to move actions affecting one player onto someone else twice a game.

Your ability is Bad Dreams:
    Every target you put to sleep will be dealt 2HP of damage, as well as 1HP in the day phase after. Due to this being an ability, it is not affected by Weakness and Resistances.

You are sided with yourself. You win when you are the only player remaining, essentially making you a Weak Serial Killer.
    They were sided with themselves!

With no Mafia and opposing forces able to stop the stop the Town, This means the town (and patrycjator) has won! Congratulations!

As per usual guys, thanks a lot for joining the game and coping with various issues in the game. As said earlier i'm not happy with some things on my side about the game, and I aim to fix it before Gen V even comes close to going into the queue. To help improve the game, I have a few questions to ask which are completely optional, but if the time was taken it would be appreciated!

Did you enjoy the game?

What improvements what you personally recommend?

How were the roles?

Is there anything you would like to add?

(Remaining Town role PMs will be coming in another post, just wanted to get the game end post out!)

Back
    Top Bottom