• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Generation I Mafia - GAME OVER (6/21/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Puppetmaster

I'm Alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Generation I Mafia
Hosted by @The Puppetmaster; and @Paperhorse;​

A long time ago, the Pokémon world was in disarray. The legendary pokémon, using their strength, decided to create a dictatorship and rule over Kanto. Strong and mighty, the non –legendaries didn’t stand a chance.

...Until now.

One little Pikachu decided enough was enough. Gathering all of her friends, she whispered the word rebellion in their ears. Rallying groups together, she gave motivational speeches to wide- eyed audience members. At first, many scoffed at her idea- they could never win. They were too weak. However, the words freedom and liberty hung heavy in the air and were hard to ignore.

Soon, her small army was growing bigger by the day. The legendaries began to take notice. They needed to stop them, before it was too late.

[video=youtube;m5MrbCGcaUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5MrbCGcaUI[/video]

Rules
1. Paperhorse and I have the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

2. You will be warned or modkilled for the following…

a) Revealing your Role PM: Not allowed. No screenshots, or copy pasting from it. This includes Faking a Role PM.

b) NAMECLAIMING. You may not post the name of your character in thread, or privately through PMs or QTs. However, you may role and/or type claim.

c) Poor Sportsmanship: Please cooperate with your fellow players. It’s just a game.

d) Inactivity: Please notify me if you cannot play for a while or need to take a break. You will not be replaced but since you are still in the game however you can still be lynched/killed. If you are inactive for more than 3 phases without notice, you may be subbed out.

e) Posting after death and giving out Info: Of course usual death posts are allowed, but do not give out any crucial information after you die.

f) Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my or Paperhorse's permission.

3. Please send all copies of conversations, including, PMs, Quicktopics, skype or aim convos to both me and Paperhorse. If you send a PM, include me and Paperhorse using the Advanced Options. You also may share copies of private messages in thread, including screenshots. (Obviously not Role PMs).

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

4. For voting, say Vote: [USER] (in bold). To cancel that, just post Unvote: [USER] and then vote for another player if you want to.

You can vote “No lynch,” but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch,” lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

5. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.

Be mindful that some actions might trump others.

6. If you change your username, let me and Paperhorse know by posting in the thread.

7. Each phase will last for 24 hours. Updates will occur around 9:30- 10:00 P.M. EST (I’ll let you know if we have to change for whatever reason).

8. If you will notice, some of your roles talk about active and passive powers. Here is the difference: active powers are those that require the player to send a PM to the hosts to activate their role, while passive powers happen automatically without the player doing anything to active them.

9. Have fuuun. :3

Players/Subs
Players
1) @Aestivate; Chansey - Winner
2) @Buoy; Mew - Lynched Day 9
3) @Insanish Danish; Mr. Mime - Killed Night 5
4) @Secretive Trainer; Zapdos - Lynched Day 4
5) @Flonne; Squirtle - Killed Night 4
6) @Zenax; Vaporeon - Killed Night 6
7) @Croag; Ditto - Winner
8) @Joltik; Dragonite - Winner
9) @Exor; Snorlax - Killed Night 8
10) @Tris79; @In Soviet Russia; Diglett - Modkilled Night 5
11) @PkmnSilver; Alakazam - Killed Night 3
12) @Neonsands; Porygon - Killed Night 8
13) @PichuBoy; Hypno - Lynched Day 3
14) @NfiNity; Voltorb - Killed Night 8
15) @Flareth; Pikachu - Winner
16) @Feralize; Moltres - Lynched Day 5
17) @Greece; @Smasher 101; Bulbasaur - Winner
18) @HilbertCressLover; Weezing - Winner
19) @Octy; Arbok - Winner
20) @Iteru; @PkmnGreen; Articuno - Lynched Day 7
21) @PkmnSoulSilver; Charizard - Killed Night 2
22) @Hide in Plain Sight; Meowth - Winner
23) @PkmnFireRed; Gengar - Killed Night 2
24) @jda95; Mewtwo - Lynched Day 6

Subs
1) @PkmnGreen;
2) @In Soviet Russia;
3) @Smasher 101;
4) @Gotpika;

Phase Changes

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Sign Ups (6/2/12)

first

OMG IN PLS.

I'm in!

In, por favor!

f) Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.

...In what instance would someone get permission? x3

In!

f) Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.

...In what instance would someone get permission? x3

I stole the rules from PH's Twilight game, ask her I think at the end of the game when it doesn't matter anymore. xD

I'll sub

in!

Sure

Count me in.

Innnnnnnnn :3

In

I want in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom