• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

So, with 3 hours left it looks like we don't have any proper leads.

I myself slightly have suspicions about Exlight and Mido, but that might just be because of their sarcasm.

I suppose we'll just have to see how the 1st night goes down and hope nothing too catastrophic happens, unless we can uncover something really quickly.

You both voted Helperman at almost the exact same time. And you’ve followed Beryls suspicions on me.
Oh. My playstyle at this point is read what other people say and if it makes sense, base my theory’s off of that. I guess I kind of followed beryl subconsciously somehow? Idk.

not really and I don't care rn
Cool. Just wanted to let you know it wasn’t a bluff.
What makes you think they are town leaning?
Potato is someone I am very good at reading, and his current way of playing is his town side for sure. For Mido, immediately coming in and sharing similar feelings to me and also making the meta counter argument helps people understand that Beryls argument against me and the general argument against helper were flawed.
Just trying to learn the game really, to understand your way of thinking
Of course, no worries lol.

Oh. My playstyle at this point is read what other people say and if it makes sense, base my theory’s off of that. I guess I kind of followed beryl subconsciously somehow? Idk.
Fair enough, remember to think about your own suspicions too because you could be being led astray by the scum team.

yea I’ve been trying to do my own scumhunting but I also feel I’m not experienced enough to figure it all out on my own lol
I understand that, later in the game if we’re both still around feel free to try and discuss your suspicions with me, I’m more than happy to listen to your ideas.

Back
Top Bottom