• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

@coordinator lissi
you should probably vote yourself/me (so we're down to 2HP) or Beryl (in case she's lying about being hit for 4 damage)

@beryllium did you use your bus driver
also ask calvin if the damage is correct privately and let us know his answer

My action was successful, but he had capped it at 3 damage

How come? What's changed your mind? :chansey:
I'm thinking beryl might've busdriven herself and jamie, which would explain why the amount of damage she took isn't right
the fact I asked her like thrice and she refused to respond if that was the case is starting to make me think it had not so nice intentions behind it

Even if she didn't, the explanation for the contradiction is that she's lying about it to have more HP than she does, which could guarantee her a win if she's scum if we coordinated assuming she had less HP

In any case she's also been extremely reactive and panicky all game which has been extremely weird to a point it even got fairly toxic
She hasn't cared about many other people being pushed for many other reasons, but when it comes down to anyone putting even a single vote on her when she had a major amount like 10HP or 6HP she'd throw a tantrum and try to fearmonger us

I'm thinking beryl might've busdriven herself and jamie, which would explain why the amount of damage she took isn't right
the fact I asked her like thrice and she refused to respond if that was the case is starting to make me think it had not so nice intentions behind it

Even if she didn't, the explanation for the contradiction is that she's lying about it to have more HP than she does, which could guarantee her a win if she's scum if we coordinated assuming she had less HP

In any case she's also been extremely reactive and panicky all game which has been extremely weird to a point it even got fairly toxic
She hasn't cared about many other people being pushed for many other reasons, but when it comes down to anyone putting even a single vote on her when she had a major amount like 10HP or 6HP she'd throw a tantrum and try to fearmonger us
Which night did you think she busdrive?

I guess if we deal two damage to her and she doesn't die that could mean she's Mafia, but Jamie also lied about his health and he was town.

From what I've gathered on her, I somewhat buy that her reactions could just be her getting stressed out because of being wrongfully accused of something. Doesn't mean she's 100% in the right, but it also doesn't make her too scumleaning in my opinion.

If you really want to try to get a flip on her, go for it. But I still think we should be trying to lower Lissi's health as well.

wait did i not respond lmfao
i mustve forgotten then but i did not bus drive
i literally have not done any non-vote damage or used my ability at all this whole game

im just not going to say anything abt this other than well. this

more specifically i dont think i can offer a rebuttal that will not end with us just talking in circles

you have ur (valid) reasons for disliking my actions and i have my (also valid) reasons for acting the way i did

unvote
vote: beryllium

vote me and find out why

Back
Top Bottom