• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role PMs were finished at around half three my time (GMT). We have 11/15 Confirms, I just forgot to say. :p

Once we get all of them Day 1 will start! :)

Confirmed!
Gen 3 Hoenn Confirmed.
7.8/10 too many confirms
I am shocked, shocked, to find that confirming is going on in this game!

...oh wait. I got a PM. Guess I’m confirming, too.
Sinnoh confirmed and had better pokemon than Hoenn
Confirmed and ready to rock

I feel like the whole "Zexy Zombie" thing has gone much farther than I ever expected.
Confirmation from me
hoenn confirmed
Here to confirm!
I have received my role
Confirmed
Confirmed
Zexy's corpse confirmed
Confirmed.
That's everyone @Calvin ッ

Day One Start
I know, give me time please. I'm in university.

Once again, I would like to say thankyou for joining so fast, I wish you all good luck, and have fun!

It is now Day One. As a reminder, votes deal damage to the target instead of lynching, this means that having a no lynch day phase is likely, and could be common. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. The phase will end in 48 hours + 5 minutes. Some form of flavor text will start from Night 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom