• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Six Start

Dear AussieEevee,

You are Zigzagoon! The Tiny Raccoon Pokemon!

You are a Normal type, your first appearance was in Generation Three. Your actions are the following:

Odor Sleuth: Name
This move will allow you to follow someone and see if they target someone. Until you evolve, you may only see just IF they visit someone, not who they visit.

Your ability is Pickup. This is a passive ability that gives you a chance to pick up items every night phase. At any point in the game you may use these items (Day or Night), on another player, or yourself. Items will decay after two phases. Should you evolve, your pickup percentage chance becomes higher.

You are sided with the Protectors of Hoenn (TOWN), You win when all forces threatening the town are destroyed.

You have 15HP.

Dear AussieEevee,

You evolved into Linoone, the Rushing Pokemon!

Now your Odor Sleuth can see exactly who your target targeted, if any, as opposed to just showing IF they targeted someone.

Your Pickup chances have been raised aswell. You can now find and use man made items.

Your wincon and HP remains the same.
AussieEevee was killed, they were sided with the Town.

It is now Day Six, this phase will end at 10PM BST on Monday, around 44 hours from now.

[Vote] Officer Snake

Perhaps my instinct about Contrainer was spot on?

Pikapika42 still hasn't convinced me that he's town, and his posts still remind me of his scum play style in draganropa mafia. At this point, I'm 98% sure that Pika is scum, and if it means I'm lynched going after scum so be it, as long as town start to look at Pika after my death.
Vote: Pika_pika42

I have no idea what's going on either but apparently there's evidence I am scum, though I can assure you I am Town.

But I don't have anything to prove it with, so maybe I'll prove it with my flip.

Vote: Pika_pika42

Hope you get the information you need from my flip and help the Town win. I still trust the Town to win this.

Had someone ask for the phase to end early due to everyone voting, I only want to do this should everyone agree, you seem somewhat set on your votes. Just want to get the a-ok from you guys before I go ahead with it.

I'm with my friends watching WM35 for the next like 7 hours, so thats the earliest I can update.

Had someone ask for the phase to end early due to everyone voting, I only want to do this should everyone agree, you seem somewhat set on your votes. Just want to get the a-ok from you guys before I go ahead with it.

I'm with my friends watching WM35 for the next like 7 hours, so thats the earliest I can update.
I'm ok with it.

[Unvote] Officer Snake
[Vote] Pika_pika42

Night Six start
Player VotedNo. of votesWho Voted
jdthebud1Lone_Garurumon
pika_pika427Everyone Else

jdthebud took 1HP damage. They have fainted!
Dear jdthebud,

You are Solrock, the Meteorite Pokemon!

You are a Psychic Rock type originating in Generation Three. You are the counterpart to Lunatone, and as such, you know who Lunatone is in this game. Lunatone is <redacted>!

You have no attacks or actions. You do however, have the ability Levitate, rendering you immune to ground type attacks.

You are sided with the Protectors of Hoenn (TOWN), You win when all forces threatening the town are destroyed.

You have 15HP.
jdthebud has died, they were sided with the Town.

Pika_pika42 took 7HP damage!

It is now night Six(?) This phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom