• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless they planned this together and sacrificed ME to make him a town leader while is he actually scum which no one will ever suspect until I refer back to this post when we're all dead
I freaking called it. I accepted the MP kill for info but if I lived I'd definitely look back at you again.

Also did I miss the mafia role pms somewhere?

Ouch that hurts. I was slightly sceptical of ME but I decided to go with it after Mega's lynch.

Well done mafia, you deserved to win, and thank you to Calvin for hosting. Town should always be careful of magnificent entertainer.

Sorry Pika for all the votes, I played sub par this game.

I freaking called it. I accepted the MP kill for info but if I lived I'd definitely look back at you again.
  1. You did not call it. The post you quoted suggests that I was sacrificed, but I lived through endgame.
  2. You actually prevented me from being discovered, since the night you used Sleep Powder on me Max used his Keen Eye on me. If I hadn’t been Commuted, the check would have gone through, and I’d have been outed as scum. So, really, I have you to thank for my survival and victory. :p

You actually prevented me from being discovered, since the night you used Sleep Powder on me Max used his Keen Eye on me. If I hadn’t been Commuted, the check would have gone through, and I’d have been outed as scum. So, really, I have you to thank for my survival and victory. :p
Dang...
Thank you so much, Darth...

1. You did not call it. The post you quoted suggests that I was sacrificed, but I lived through endgame.
  2. You actually prevented me from being discovered, since the night you used Sleep Powder on me Max used his Keen Eye on me. If I hadn’t been Commuted, the check would have gone through, and I’d have been outed as scum. So, really, I have you to thank for my survival and victory. :p
  1. No I meant that you sacrificed mp to make you look good.
  2. Oh shit really XD i tried to either protect you from night kill or stop you from using your mafia power. The only time I use a night action is the time I screw towny up. Perfect.

Dear Feenie,
View attachment 117054
You are Jirachi, the Wish Pokemon!

You are told of in tales to grant wishes to those who have the luck to meet you. However, you seem to have been taken under Deoxys' lead, and thus turn against those who pray to you. Your actions are the following:

Wish: Player Name
This allows you to heal a player after a single phase delay for 2HP. If someone is on full HP this move will fail.

Doom Desire: Player Name
This is a 3HP Steel type move. This will deal 3HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account. However, this move is a charge attack, which means you will not deal the 3HP damage until the next night phase. This effectively uses two turns.

You are sided with the Deoxys' Forces (MAFIA), You win when the town is destroyed.

You have 15HP

Dear Lone_Garurumon

You are Deoxys! The DNA Pokemon!

You are a Psychic Pokemon, originating from a meteor from outer space. You are extremely hostile to your enviroment. Your actions are the following:

1x Speed Form: Player Name
This will make you role block the player name by distracting them by speeding past them.

1x Defence Form: Player Name
This will make you become the bodyguard of your target. This means any ability or role actions will fail on them. However, this also means you will take the damage from any pokemon moves that have targeted them.

1x Attack Form: Name
This will deal 4HP damage in the form of a Psychic attack to your target, taking type effectiveness into account.

Last of all, you share a night kill with your team.

You are sided with the Deoxys' Forces (MAFIA), You win when the town is destroyed.

You have 15HP

@AussieEevee List of items for you
Oran, Cheri, Rawst Berries, Potion, Rare Candy, Repel. I think this was all of of the ones I added. I'd have to double check.

Lastly, I removed 5 roles. A lyncher/lynchee combo of Zangoose/Seviper. And the three starters + their families.

Last edited:
What did you like and dislike about the game?
The HP mechanic is always a fun concept. Aside from what's described below I don't think there was anything I really disliked.

Besides general hosting, and the fact there was no flavour text, what would you improve?

I said it in Gen II and I'll say it again: The NK is too powerful. Especially in the later phases where Town's vote and attack power dwindles, scum's able to pull too far ahead.

What did you think of the roles made?

They were good roles. Loved the flavour cop idea with the habitat checker. I'm guessing that Shuppet (lives in Hoenn), and Tyrogue (doesn't live in Hoenn), were meant to act as the unadvertised Godfather and Miller respectively?

Is there anything you would like to add that hasn't already been mentioned / asked?

Nothing that I can particularly think of.

Last of all, Gen IV is in the works, would you join and what would you like to see implemented?

I would absolutely join Gen IV, as it is the best Gen, and I would like to see Lucario implemented.

'm guessing that Shuppet (lives in Hoenn), and Tyrogue (doesn't live in Hoenn), were meant to act as the unadvertised Godfather and Miller respectively?
Spot on! I decided I couldn't officially say because it would reveal a habitat checker / some flavour of cop, and also Wingull had to evolve to get the specific ability. Appreciate the constructive criticism too!

Spot on! I decided I couldn't officially say because it would reveal a habitat checker / some flavour of cop, and also Wingull had to evolve to get the specific ability. Appreciate the constructive criticism too!
This makes me curious, @Magnificent Entertainer...Were you legitimately surprised my Keen Eye result on Pika came back as 'not native to Hoenn'?

This makes me curious, @Magnificent Entertainer...Were you legitimately surprised my Keen Eye result on Pika came back as 'not native to Hoenn'?

ME said:
OMG, as if this game couldn’t get any easier. Max got a “cannot be found in Hoenn” result from checking Pika_Pika42, which gives me the perfect excuse to go after Pika in thread.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Hmm, I'm not sure about surprise, but he was most certainly pleased.

Ok, so...how did you react when ME showed up in the Mafia Chat?

Wow, I actually didn't really say that much in the Mafia chat. Mostly just ME and Pod discussing things as I was alseep, and later ME relaying his OC results as I silently took it all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom