• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, one more thing: FoS: Feenie I know you subbed in for Zexy’s corpse, but he was very suspicious beforehand. I’m going to give you a chance to prove your townieness, but I’m watching you.
Thanks a lot, Zexy's corpse. /s

1. What's your faction.
  2. Do you like being whatever role you've been given?
  3. Top scumread now. Go.
A: Town.
B: Yes, I do, thank you for inquiring. ;)
C: Cop-out answer of either no one or everyone because it's difficult to trust anyone just yet. Not to mention there's not really too much activity to say whether or not someone is acting "town-like" or anything.

I wasn't gonna do this because it feels a bit silly. But everyone else is so :wynaut:

What's your faction.
Town

Do you like being whatever role you've been given?
I think it's interesting

Top scumread now. Go.
Too early to say, it's D1...

Officer Snake is Modkilled for Nameclaiming

Hello all, sorry for the tags.

It is with regret that I must inform the game players that Officer Snake has been modkilled. Myself and Dylan had to do some thinking and we decided that naming your team is breaking the rule of nameclaiming. So for that reason, Officer Snake shall no longer be able to play. I apologise for this, as the nameclaiming sounds like it is just your name you cannot claim, however we decided the team name is included in this too.

Dear Officer Snake,

You are Kecleon! The Color Change Pokemon!

You are a Normal type pokemon, that made it's debut in Generation III. Your actions are the following:

Ancient Power: Player Name
This is a 1HP Rock type damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Colour Change: Pokedex Number #001 - #201
This move allows you to disguise yourself as the Pokemon selected for the night phase that you chose it. Any checks will come up corresponding to the disguised pokemon you have chosen. However, should you disguise yourself, the following day phase you will have a vote power of 0HP. Secondly, you may not become the same Pokemon twice in one game.

You have no evolution.

You are sided with the Protectors of Hoenn (TOWN), You win when all forces threatening the town are destroyed.

You have 15HP.

Officer Snake was Modkilled, they were sided with Town.

Again, my apologies.

Let's do an RQS! (Thanks MegaPod)

1. What's your faction.
  2. Do you like being whatever role you've been given?
  3. Top scumread now. Go.
My answers:
  1. Town.
  2. No. Well maybe in the future, but for now, no.
  3. Um Deku I guess. Nothing solid yet.
Oh My God You Suck
Vote: Contrainer

Joking Aside:
  1. Town. I don't know why you'd expect anyone to answer otherwise.
  2. It's fine? I don't have any strong feelings either way. Will be interesting to play with in the long run if I can figure out how to make use of it.
  3. I mean I'm voting Contrainer so I guess that's where I'm at right now.

First time logging in for today and it looks like the players are still joking. Since everyone is doing this then I'll might as well join.

1. Mafia :p
  2. It's okay
  3. Everyone looks suspicious right now at the moment

Last edited:
Well that's pretty unfortunate.

Anyway:

1. Town
  2. Sure, I guess. Not sure how useful it is right now.
  3. Contrainer, for asking a question that led to a modkill.

Do you mean this seriously or is it just the equivalent of RVS “suspicions?” :unsure:
Half serious? It wasn't really his fault that Officer was modkilled, but I'm not sure why he was asking those questions, especially the one about liking your role. That one seems kinda like he's sniffing for PRs to kill at night.

Half serious? It wasn't really his fault that Officer was modkilled, but I'm not sure why he was asking those questions, especially the one about liking your role. That one seems kinda like he's sniffing for PRs to kill at night.
Hmm, sounds genuine enough on your part, but imo it’s definitely too big a stretch to say Contrainer posed this RQS with the intent of getting someone modkilled.

I just checked the op for any clues about the characters of the mafia. Both past games had the legendary pokemon as the mafia (gen I had legendary birds, gen II had ho-oh, lugia and raikou) so there is no doubt that will happen again. There isn't much in terms of hints in the op. There are meteorites being mentioned which could hint to deoxys. There are lot of legends in this gen though, compared to the last 2: Weather trio, deoxys, jirachi, eon duo, regi trio...

This isn't the most useful info yet but it can be really useful later on. Consider your strengths and weaknesses to the mons

Hmm, sounds genuine enough on your part, but imo it’s definitely too big a stretch to say Contrainer posed this RQS with the intent of getting someone modkilled.
He specifically didn't blame Con for the modkill. Just PR checking

It's very unfortunate for Officer Snake to be mod-killed in this manner.

I like the point jd brings about Contrainer trying to sniff out power roles, however it could also just be an attempt at generating activity and discussion, so I'll excuse it this time. I don't think Contrainer had any intent or means to know that his questions could bring on a mod-kill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom