• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
Anybody have any results, or OC with someone who has results that'd be at all helpful for deciding who to lynch here? 'Cause we're just stumbling around in the dark right now.
Well I had an OC with ME and he was suspicious of Darth for metaphysical but true reasons.
He said everytime he's Town in a game with Darth, Darth is Mafia. Good enough for me.

VOTE: DarthWolf

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
That’s just RNG though, and going just by pure statistics, Darth is more likely to have rolled Town than Mafia independently of ME’s alignment. I think this is kinda reachy.

Vote: ZinnLav

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
Hey I trust ME's previous experience in games with Darth, if he says Darth is always Mafia when he's Town, I'll believe that.

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
Are you... Being serious about this, Zinn? That's not experience on playing with Darth, that's just pure coincidence that happened because of RNG.

jdthebud

Head of Engineering
Reaction score
Someone attacked me last night. Not saying how much damage I took so I can keep my type secret, but I don't think I deserved any town attacks.

AussieEevee

Time for Timeforce!
Reaction score

I don't like how you are using meta to justify voting DW.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
Hey ME was using it too, if he says every game he's in with Darth, they're on opposite teams, I'm going to go with luck on this one.
You're welcome to try and kill someone from town for at least attempting to do something rather than sitting around.

Besides Darth's been saying he's Mafia this whole time, which is actually a great Mafia play because nobody would believe him.

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
That... may be the weakest argument I've heard in a long time. Ngl.

jdthebud

Head of Engineering
Reaction score
I mean, I would expect that more from Eresh than Darth, tbh. But I guess it's in Darth's wheelhouse.

I still ain't gonna vote him for it.

Anyone gonna own up to attacking me? Feel free to claim in OC if you want.

Max1996

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
Well I had an OC with ME and he was suspicious of Darth for metaphysical but true reasons.
He said everytime he's Town in a game with Darth, Darth is Mafia. Good enough for me.

VOTE: DarthWolf
...Are you serious?

Pika_pika42

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
ZinnLav, I think that's very reachy and an exaggeration. Just because DarthWolf was scum in previous games where ME was Town, it is not a certainty that he will be scum in this game too.

Max1996

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
ZinnLav, I think that's very reachy and an exaggeration. Just because DarthWolf was scum in previous games where ME was Town, it is not a certainty that he will be scum in this game too.
Indeed. It looks rather scummy for him to be seriously using that as reasoning for a vote.

Feenie

✮???✮
Reaction score
Hey ME was using it too, if he says every game he's in with Darth, they're on opposite teams, I'm going to go with luck on this one.
So he was legitimately thinking this?
You're welcome to try and kill someone from town for at least attempting to do something rather than sitting around.
I do appreciate the activity this has brought, it's just the reasoning behind the vote is kind of shaky.
Besides Darth's been saying he's Mafia this whole time, which is actually a great Mafia play because nobody would believe him.
In that case you'd have to say the same thing for Jinjo, considering she also proclaimed herself as mafia. I mean, you could be right or wrong (he really could be mafia who knows) - it's just the serious meta that's sort of problematic.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score

I forgot to post this too, last message I got before he was night killed.

I'd rather get anyone killed so we can gain any info than screw around for five phases as Mafia picks us off at night.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
It doesnt help when barely anyone talks because nothing is happening. Lack of town power, aka lynching, is also very discouraging for most people is what i assume

Max1996

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
It doesnt help when barely anyone talks because nothing is happening. Lack of town power, aka lynching, is also very discouraging for most people is what i assume
Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.