• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed. Quick thoughts about the game, I feel that Zinn could be a jester or just joking around to gather attention, nevertheless I don't think it's worth the vote since scum most likely would not make risky plays.

Officer Snake subs in for Contrainer
I've had a very long day and didn't announce it when I asked for the sub, so to inform other players @Officer Snake is subbing in for Contrainer.

Contrainer I had messaged you this morning but you still hadnt been here since Friday so I had to. :/

Quick thoughts about the game, I feel that Zinn could be a jester or just joking around to gather attention, nevertheless I don't think it's worth the vote since scum most likely would not make risky plays.
Scum doesn't need to vote, they have a night kill, better we whittle down everyone's health now since they can just instant kill you.

Confirmed. Quick thoughts about the game, I feel that Zinn could be a jester or just joking around to gather attention, nevertheless I don't think it's worth the vote since scum most likely would not make risky plays.

I find this hard to believe there is a Jester in the game since we all start with a certain amount of hp and lynching a Jester each day would just be a waste and mafia could easily win just by lynching the jester only and kill town at night. There seems to be alot of tunneling on ZinnLav right now and this doesn't look good and that's why I think ZinnLav is town since I find this hard to believe a scum buddy would tunnel on ZinnLav.

I don't agree with Zinn's vote on Darth as random chance is not a valid reason to suspect Darth, however I'm not really that sure it's indicative of Zinn being scum as it seems too attention seeking for scum to make a move like that. I'm actually a more suspicious of the votes on Zinn to be honest as a small bandwagon seems to have formed over this. I'm most suspicious of Max's vote though as he just seems to be jumping on the wagon and his posts so far seem to mostly be pretty short and come across as CWAC.

Vote: Max1996

Someone attacked me last night. Not saying how much damage I took so I can keep my type secret, but I don't think I deserved any town attacks.
From this it looks like attacks were used last night then, like my earlier post suggests I myself wasn't attacked and didn't take any damage.
I kind of think we should be focusing more on trying to work out who's been taking damage and who by right now than getting distracted by Zinn. I don't think anyone took notice of jd's post about taking damage.

Scum doesn't need to vote, they have a night kill, better we whittle down everyone's health now since they can just instant kill you.
I guess it kinda makes sense, but we need to vote some scum to work and I believe we've only been whittling down townies or indeps so far. I think it's best to chuck a few random votes (and hope we damage a few scum in the process) and see who if anyone reacts to the pressure, and hope a town PR gets something this night phrase.

Vote: @Pika_pika42
@Rainbow Cloud I think that's just Max's play style even if he's town he usually makes bandwagony votes.

The mafia night kill was indeed a thing in Gen 2 along with the mafia having attacks too. I think the most likely explanation for ME's death is the scum fear killing him.

I've noticed there doesn't seem to be any information about anyone taking any damage during the night in the update, in gen 2 we recieved updates saying "someone too X damage" etc. If this is indeed still the case and no one took any damage I'm wondering if the scum may have held off with their damaging attacks and only used the nightkill to give us less information and leave us more in the dark?
I apparently missed some posts like this. I can confirm I took quite some damage last night.

@Officer Snake why vote pika?

I also think that Zinn did start a nice discussion, he looks town to me. Not liking his vote and reason isn't enk to vote for him. You also got to take behavior into account. @AussieEevee @MegaPod @Max1996 you guys voted him, thoughts?

I also think that Zinn did start a nice discussion, he looks town to me. Not liking his vote and reason isn't enk to vote for him. You also got to take behavior into account. @AussieEevee @MegaPod @Max1996 you guys voted him, thoughts?
He's voting you based on bad meta logic... and you've already taken some damage.

I apparently missed some posts like this. I can confirm I took quite some damage last night.

His reason for voting has to be the scummiest-sounding one thus far.

I apparently missed some posts like this. I c
I think it's best to chuck a few random votes (and hope we damage a few scum in the process) and see who if anyone reacts to the pressure, and hope a town PR gets something this night phrase.

Vote: @Pika_pika42
@Rainbow Cloud I think that's just Max's play style even if he's town he usually makes bandwagony votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom