• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, as terrible as Zinn's reasoning is (and it is terrible) it's also the only thing anyone had really done up until that point. So going at him for being "the scummiest of the lot" is kinda pointless. Definitely admitting that the fact that he's still on Darth is kinda shady though. I'm personally with RC on the "people voting for Zinn are probably scummiest" idea.

Vote: MegaPod

Feels the worst of the bunch atm.

@Rainbow Cloud I think that's just Max's play style even if he's town he usually makes bandwagony votes.
He can be one to jump on bandwagons as town but I feel he usually makes more effort in his posts than he seems to be making here, I've caught him as scum in the past playing similar to this. Max also hasn't tried to defend himself after my vote which adds to my suspicions.

Both Max and Pod's reasons for sticking to the votes on this just feel kind off to me for some reason, think AE's reasoning
looks like he's put some more thought into it and seems to fit more with his playstyle at least.

He can be one to jump on bandwagons as town but I feel he usually makes more effort in his posts than he seems to be making here, I've caught him as scum in the past playing similar to this. Max also hasn't tried to defend himself after my vote which adds to my suspicions.
Well, excuse me for being a bit occupied with my game that's ongoing at the same time...No offense.

Well, excuse me for being a bit occupied with my game that's ongoing at the same time...No offense.
None taken but it can also be interpreted as you trying to avoid talking about it.

I apparently missed some posts like this. I can confirm I took quite some damage last night.
Darth taking a lot of damage could make sense if scum are possible trying to concentrate fire on a player with attacks to whittle down their HP alongside using thier nightkill to insta-kill others. Darth took the most damage during day 1 so could be a logical target to choose if this is the case.

Hosting can be quite time consuming... especially if you have an update to post... But at the same time, you're here... in this game... and we'd love to hear your thoughts.

His reason for voting has to be the scummiest-sounding one thus far.

This doesn't really say anything, so what are your thoughts on the votes on Darth, because ME made a meta comment? What do you think about Darth himself? Do you have any thoughts on me, or anyone else in the game?

This doesn't really say anything, so what are your thoughts on the votes on Darth, because ME made a meta comment? What do you think about Darth himself? Do you have any thoughts on me, or anyone else in the game?
ME's comment about Darth's alignment in past games says nothing about his alignment in this game, so on its own, it's just not a solid enough reason for a vote. Unless something else comes that suggests Darth may be scum, I'd rather not vote him. No thoughts yet.

Phase will end at 3PM GMT, an hour from now, I lost track of the time, so until then you may still vote.

Vote: Megapod

Zinn's thoughts are a bit reachy, but I have a gut feeling that MP is trying to use it to get an "easy lynch".

Night Two Start
Day 2 Votals:
Player VotedNo. of votesWho voted
DarthWolf1ZinnLav
Max19961Rainbow Cloud
MegaPod2Lone_Garurumon, jdthebud
ZinnLav3MegaPod, AussieEevee, Max1996

DarthWolf took 1HP damage
Max1996 took 1HP damage
MegaPod took 2HP damage
ZinnLav took 3HP damage

It is now Night Two! Send in your actions. This phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. Around 4:20PM GMT.

Both Max and Pod's reasons for sticking to the votes on this just feel kind off to me for some reason, think AE's reasoning
looks like he's put some more thought into it and seems to fit more with his playstyle at least.
That's fine, you explained why you voted for Max in a way that manages to clear any scepticism I had with you vote earlier, I do agree that his vote did seem quite lazy and opportunistic, and since you probably have played more games with him than me you probably have a better idea of his play style so I'll give you that.

I'll admit the way in which Max's response was dragged out of him doesn't sit well with me, however I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now since he does make the bandwagony vote as town, and he is hosting a game so that is a possible reason for his lack of effort in his posts.

If the other mafia finishes and his play style doesn't change th

Player VotedNo. of votesWho voted
DarthWolf1ZinnLav
Max19961Rainbow Cloud
MegaPod2Lone_Garurumon, jdthebud
ZinnLav3MegaPod, AussieEevee, Max1996
Pika_pika421Officer Snake

Actual real day two votals^

Day Three Start
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back