• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any results, or OC with someone who has results that'd be at all helpful for deciding who to lynch here? 'Cause we're just stumbling around in the dark right now.
Well I had an OC with ME and he was suspicious of Darth for metaphysical but true reasons.
He said everytime he's Town in a game with Darth, Darth is Mafia. Good enough for me.

VOTE: DarthWolf

Hey I trust ME's previous experience in games with Darth, if he says Darth is always Mafia when he's Town, I'll believe that.

Someone attacked me last night. Not saying how much damage I took so I can keep my type secret, but I don't think I deserved any town attacks.

Hey ME was using it too, if he says every game he's in with Darth, they're on opposite teams, I'm going to go with luck on this one.
You're welcome to try and kill someone from town for at least attempting to do something rather than sitting around.

Besides Darth's been saying he's Mafia this whole time, which is actually a great Mafia play because nobody would believe him.

I mean, I would expect that more from Eresh than Darth, tbh. But I guess it's in Darth's wheelhouse.

I still ain't gonna vote him for it.

Anyone gonna own up to attacking me? Feel free to claim in OC if you want.

ZinnLav, I think that's very reachy and an exaggeration. Just because DarthWolf was scum in previous games where ME was Town, it is not a certainty that he will be scum in this game too.
Indeed. It looks rather scummy for him to be seriously using that as reasoning for a vote.

Hey ME was using it too, if he says every game he's in with Darth, they're on opposite teams, I'm going to go with luck on this one.
So he was legitimately thinking this?
You're welcome to try and kill someone from town for at least attempting to do something rather than sitting around.
I do appreciate the activity this has brought, it's just the reasoning behind the vote is kind of shaky.
Besides Darth's been saying he's Mafia this whole time, which is actually a great Mafia play because nobody would believe him.
In that case you'd have to say the same thing for Jinjo, considering she also proclaimed herself as mafia. I mean, you could be right or wrong (he really could be mafia who knows) - it's just the serious meta that's sort of problematic.

I forgot to post this too, last message I got before he was night killed.

I'd rather get anyone killed so we can gain any info than screw around for five phases as Mafia picks us off at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom