• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him

In the Mossdeep Space Center
"Director, there seems to be a anomaly among the shooting stars tonight."
"That isn't part of the star shower? Hm, put it on screen."
The scientist follows the instructions, zooming in on the said anomaly, "I think, I think it's a meteorite sir, but we can't quite tell, it doesn't look like any other we have encountered recently. But there seems to be no danger, what do you we advise we do?"
"Leave it, it could just be a bit of debris. I'll put it in the log just in case."

A few days later, unknown location
The unknown meteorite was no laughing matter, as not long after it landed, many Pokemon acted strange all of a sudden, whether it be attacking their trainers, or others. Reports were told of shooting stars coming down in certain areas, and creating craters not unlike meteorites themselves, except leaving no remains of a meteorite, just craters themselves. The scientists, refused to be proven wrong and insisted there were no correlation.

It wouldn't be much longer until this scenario would become a region wide matter. Pokemon were exiled from their own homes, as the Pokemon that acting strange were just stronger then them. There were also no correlation in which Pokemon were aggressive, it just seemed to be any, and anywhere.

Was it possible to stop this madness? Or would the whole of Hoenn be taken over by this problem?

Unknowing to all, a few random, possibly exiled Pokemon had found the foundation of the problem. The question is if they would be able to bravely bury this, before it was too late...

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest Mafia game, a continuation of my 'Generation' series. You can find Generation one here, and Generation Two here, should you want to read them. You do not need knowledge of the past games however. Once again, I have tried to improve the game from feedback!

For players that are unknown to this game, it is a typical mafia game, however there are no lynches. Votes deduct HP from the target, instead of outright killing them. Once you lose all your HP, you are considered killed, and are out of the game. If you have any questions please, do not hesitate to ask!
1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.
2. The game still uses a HP system, and an effectiveness system. This accommodates to the 17 types. Unless stated otherwise, your HP starts at 15. For easier hosting, STAB does not exist.
3. Outside contact is allowed, but you must include myself, any MoD, and any spectators in the OC, whether it be here, discord or elsewhere. You may become a spectator after you die if you so wish.
4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day.
5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere.
6.You may not discuss win-cons. You may or may not have more than one win-con.
7. No screenshots of Role PMs, not even fakes. This also means no direct copy and pasting, or quoting.
8. Votes should be done in the following format Vote: Name
9. The only claim I will allow is Role-Claims, fake or true. Name and Type claiming are disallowed. This includes naming your moves and the type of said moves.
10. You may post after death, however your post must not contain any game impacting information. You are dead.
11. Should you not be sure about something, be sure to ask, it doesn't hurt and it means you wont get in trouble.
12. Probably the most important rule that I want everyone to follow is have fun!
Players:

1. @Max1996 Died Night Six Town Softcop (Wingull -> Pelipper)
  2. @Pika_pika42 Died Night Six Town JOAT Attacker (Tyrogue -> Hitmonchan)
  3. @ZinnLav Lynched Day Four, Town Special (Shedinja)
  4. @DarthWolf Nightkilled Night Four, Town JOAT/Evolver (Shroomish)
  5. @Magnificent Entertainer Nightkilled Night One, Town Attacker/Evolver (Elektrike)
  6. @Lone_Garurumon
  7. @AussieEevee Killed Night Five Town Itemgiver / Tracker (Zigzagoon/Linoone)
  8. @MegaPod Died Night Four, Mafia Attacker/Evolver (Shuppet)
  9. @Rainbow Cloud
  10. @Officer Snake Modkilled for nameclaiming. Town Disguiser (Kecleon)
  11. @Contrainer Subbed out for Officer Snake.
  12. @Jinjo
  13. @jdthebud Lynched Day Six. Town Neighbour
  14. @DekuNut Nightkilled Night Three, Town Form Changer (Castform)
  15. @Feenie Subbed out per request, ME subbed back in.
Subs:
@TheCapsFan

Moderator Admin on Duty:
@SoaringDylan

The Generation III Image was found on Pinterest, it is not mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom