• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I would like to join, but this is my first game. Should I join or get some experience with it first?
Welcome! I'd say it's not a bad place to start, really, and everyone here will be willing to help you through any questions/confusion you might have unless they need you gone (Plus, most of us just jumped right in ourselves ^~^)
I'd recommend reading completed games in the Archive to get a sense of how things work first, however.

Oh, and while I'm here, /in

Ah, I would like to join, but this is my first game. Should I join or get some experience with it first?

What Skullcrow said is right, but I'd just like to let you know that this game has mechanics you may not see in other games. I'd love you to join but it's ultimately your choice. For now i'll put you onto the player list, and you can let me know if anything changes.

As Skullcrow said, anyone would be happy to help, but make sure you dont go asking your enemies ;)

On another note, welcome!

@Derpghost welcome to the War Room! We always like having new players, and we'll help you as you go along. If you have any questions about the game generally before it starts, feel free to ask any of us :)

That makes 15! Friendly reminder that those who havent voted in the poll should do.

Role PMs shall be sent out over the next 24 hours. The game will start either at 7pm GMT on Sunday, or when all roles have been confirmed, whichever comes first.

Still happy to get some subs aswell.

Role PMs are still going out, confirm when possible.

Just thought I'd mention it incase I forget. You have 15HP unless specified otherwise.

Since I'm currently reading the Generation One Mafia game I also have a few questions, is there a standard amount of moves you have? Is the complete game with the Generation Two rules? I probably have a few other questions later but I can't come up with it right now.

The Finished game does not have Gen 2 rules. As for the first question I cant really answer.

So it is up to date with the Generation 7 rules? And I already thought that you would not be able to answer the first question.

No, they were up to date with the Generation One Rules, this game is up to date with Generation 2 rules.

EDIT: I am off to work, do not fret if you dont have your Role PM. Only a third have been sent after all.

Wait, is it too late to sign up for this? Because if it is, then I may as well be a sub.

...Though if I can still sign up for it, then I am 100% in.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess I'm a sub then...

On phone atm. Sorry about you having to be a sub. :(

Feel free to vote in the poll whether subbing or not, I'd like a clear winner of the vote but if we cant we'll just go for whichever one wins by a margin.

If it ties I have no idea what i'll do...

On phone atm. Sorry about you having to be a sub. :(

Feel free to vote in the poll whether subbing or not, I'd like a clear winner of the vote but if we cant we'll just go for whichever one wins by a margin.

If it ties I have no idea what i'll do...
Can you see who voted? If so, base it only on people that are involved in the game.

Last edited:
I'll be a sub in this game, though I should be the lowest priority to be subbed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom