• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall... kinda. Though I woud like to check something with Calvin first to make sure I'm not breaking a rule and he isn't on right now, so I might be a little bit.

Ah. I shall.

"Someone already has it or something."

Huh, that saved some time, didn't it?

Oh, you 'know enough', you say, mind telling us exactly what you know, or will that spoil your master plan? I mean I'm all for some good Chaos™, Team Chaos and all that, but I like there to be at least the slightest bit of reason behind it.

With only 5 hp left and an attack from Zexy, I am sure to die. Might as well have some fun.
Has Zexy even confirmed he's attacking you? You realise this statement basically amounts to "You were all right, I was scum all along" right? You've just resigned to death and put a vote on someone you've claimed was confirmed Town, instead of someone you hadn't claimed as confirmed Town. If there was doubt before you just killed it man.

Has Zexy even confirmed he's attacking you? You realise this statement basically amounts to "You were all right, I was scum all along" right? You've just resigned to death and put a vote on someone you've claimed was confirmed Town, instead of someone you hadn't claimed as confirmed Town. If there was doubt before you just killed it man.
He said he was going to attack me earlier, together with his vote.
I never said that you were right all along. All I'm saying is that with the current votes I will be dead in a moment when the phase locks. I might as well take a little bit of revenge on my main killer, right? Why waste my vote power?
You know that I can't safe myself anymore with this amount of time left, phase should already be locked in the first place.

He said he was going to attack me earlier, together with his vote.
I never said that you were right all along. All I'm saying is that with the current votes I will be dead in a moment when the phase locks.
Does this game even phase lock? It doesn't really make sense to with a damage system instead of a majority system.
I might as well take a little bit of revenge on my main killer, right? Why waste my vote power?
This is exactly what's essentially confirming you as scum. If you were Town, you'd throw your vote on someone who looked scummy. You've said that Zexy is confirmed town to you. Voting someone you've called as confirmed town when you're about to die is a scum move if ever I saw one.
You know that I can't safe myself anymore with this amount of time left, phase should already be locked in the first place.
Assuming the phases don't lock (they really shouldn't in a game like this), you would've had another 24 hours to try. Not that anyone'll believe you now, but, still.

FYI the reason is similar to what you already mentioned. You cant really hyper majority lynch in a game without lynches. As they lose over HP over time. Hopefully this was the right decision lol!

Point taken, but how is my claimed role scummy? I'm the spy... Every night, I can sense the electrical currents in the water to intercept a transmission.

Night 2, I intercepted a message about scum wanting to target DW. When no night kill happened, I assumed they did and failed due to a protective role.

Last night I was blocked.

Now, it is entirely possible that was set up for my benefit. If scum knew I was the spy, they'd certainly be careful with what information they can reveal to me.
Spy is ALWAYS a scummy claim because scum can just copypaste QT messages and easily fake it.

But if DW flips scum and that will make zero sense. I am much more willing to consider you scum as well.

Some spies are passive and can't be blocked; in any case claiming blocked is convenient and makes town paranoid of a roleblocker (which may actually not exist in this game with the mechanics it's got).
I checked, it was late N2.

Who claims an indep at this point?! Am I to believe that you are suddenly indep? You don't forget that you are not Town in a game. Even after my check, which people apparantly don't believe, it contradicts you.

My mon claim was indeed a fake, but would claiming the the time traveling fairy, who is thought to be scum, be better. That would only attract more attention to me. I had enough on me already, no need to get more.

@Calvin ッ can we have a vote count please?
Who claims Cop when they are Celebi? I'm more willing to believe that Rain is indep than you being town, especially with LG's info. Worst/best case scenario, Rain is mafia too.
So are you saying you are Celebi? That's not gonna be scum dude. Not from the way the OPFT looks.
Incorrect, already explained. Celebi was trying to escape but was then caught and probably brainwashed just like Ho-oh/Lugia.
What if we leave them both alive, have you check rain tonight? And have Darth check Iteru (I do not trust lurkers)?
What if we don't listen to you who want your scumbuddies alive one more night so you can reap the benefits of their night actions just a little bit longer before their inevitable death?
Yeah, but still why claim Cop? Surely it'd exist making for an easy CC, and why kill Mido? She trusted Darth completely. I know there's still a lot of evidence, but there's still bits that don't add up.
The evidence of him being scum are much stronger though, what you brought up could be just so he looked better and to avoid people claiming to Mido as well.
@Yours Truly; I'm interested in your claim. You are among the very few town we have no roleclaim from yet. Care to share to someone you trust? I'd advise me, garu, skullcrow, or zexy.
Why are you interested as an indep? Anyway, I've got that and wouldn't like @Yours Truly to trust it on indep!you in any case. Lone_Garurumon yes, Skullcrow no.
I know enough, thank you. This was just what I was waiting for.

Now let's bring some chaos
Vote: Zexy
THIS, PEOPLE, IS PRETTY MUCH EQUAL TO A SCUM OUTING!
Town!him should have zero motivation to bring chaos and still has no reason to suspect me other than OMGUS. He just wants me dead quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom